skittles_of_SDC

Toilet paper: hang it overhand or underhand?

uh.. it doesnt really matter.. the paper is on either the front or the back no matter which way you do it..

if you want a real poll why didnt you ask if people wiped front to back / vice versa or if they wad the paper or fold it before sanitizing their asses.

What about the ones that use a bidet?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

uh.. it doesnt really matter.. the paper is on either the front or the back no matter which way you do it..

if you want a real poll why didnt you ask if people wiped front to back / vice versa or if they wad the paper or fold it before sanitizing their asses.

LMAO:D
~MaVriK~
"The Greatest Accomplishment in life is actually Living it"

What about the ones that use a bidet?[:/]

Don't know.. you are the one fascinated by what people do after they shit.. ask, find out and get back to the rest of us after completing your research.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

Could be worse - you could clean their bathroom, and fold the end of the TP into a little triangle.

Sadly I must confess that I do that... I will wipe the floor of any dirt, wipe the basin down, and fix the towels if they are a mess. Yes, I am anal like that!
g

Would please come and visit? About every 2 weeks would be fine. I'll cook. :)

And after she's done there, I need her too. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was a staunch believer in over, till I got cats, now it's under. Or, more likely, hidden away in the extra roll storage container that sits next to the toilet because if it's over he'll unroll it all over the bathroom, and if it's under, he'll scratch at it trying to get it to move and he'll leave toilet paper shreds all over the bathroom. Yes, I love my cat.:D

LMAO! My cat doesn't do it often but he can unravel and shred a roll of toilet paper in the blink of an eye. I think he's a bit OCD- once he decides to do something- whether it is demolish a roll of TP or remove ALL the magnets from the fridge, he is pretty darned determined! :D

Over, and I've been known to switch it when I'm at other people's houses if it's under.

Could be worse - you could clean their bathroom, and fold the end of the TP into a little triangle.

Sadly I must confess that I do that... I will wipe the floor of any dirt, wipe the basin down, and fix the towels if they are a mess. Yes, I am anal like that!

g

Hey you and Lisa wann come hang out at my place? Atleast until you each have to use the bathroom once!

I like it over and yes Ill change it at someones house!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Hey you and Lisa wann come hang out at my place? Atleast until you each have to use the bathroom once!

I like it over and yes Ill change it at someones house!

Hey I'll trade you... I'll clean your house if you work on my car! B|

Edited to add: I even do laundry!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

OVER without a doubt!!!

it drives me nuts when my roommate, puts it under....

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM