guppie01

My how time flies

WOW, I can't believe a year has almost passed... It only seems like yesterday that I was hanging in Colorado with good friends, family, and my love! B|

Here's to US!!! :-*

xoxo
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

So . . . whatcha gonna do to celebrate?

Depends... I'm coming down with something nasty - I may end up spending the weekend in bed. :P

If not we've talked about going to Santa Barbara & Solvang.

I don't mind mind either way so long as we're together.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

I may end up spending the weekend in bed.

He got him a good one! You know were your suposed to be. But dont forget the food and beer:o:D:ph34r:

LOL if this doesn't bring him out of lurking, he's FIRED!!! lol

g
OMG, is she okay?

I may end up spending the weekend in bed.

He got him a good one! You know were your suposed to be. But dont forget the food and beer:o:D:ph34r:

LOL if this doesn't bring him out of lurking, he's FIRED!!! lol

g

Why would he say anything? You may go for it and if he says anything then he may ruin it:P;):ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Depends... I'm coming down with something nasty - I may end up spending the weekend in bed.

See, the first time I read this, it was "I'm coming up with something nasty" and I got all excited. :D

I'm hoping that plenty of rest this week will banish the sickness from the house.

It's been a great year, and every day things just keep getting better. I'm a lucky man! :D The best part is, I know just how lucky I am and I haven't gotten complacent about it. It makes me happy to see the smile on her face when I put a plate of good homemade food in front of her, or have an open beer waiting when I know she's had a hard day....but I do that because I choose to, not because it's expected. And she is so good to me, in every way!!!! :)
Yep, I'm a happy, lucky man! B|B|

WOW, I can't believe a year has almost passed... It only seems like yesterday that I was hanging in Colorado with good friends, family, and my love! B|

Here's to US!!! :-*

xoxo
g

I think we should go back and do it again.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun