SBS

Dating sucks...

Well any pointers to find anti-psycho some what good-looking guys who arent asshats would be greatly appreciated... and...oh never mind....Laugh

Damn! I think I have the first two alright, but I'm a total asshat! Crap!

:P

Yep, sure does.............Went on one myself last Friday night and it was a joke.....I have been talking to her for about 2 weeks and went out for lunch a few times....Friday night went out to eat really late as a last minute unexpected thing and after, she asked me to come over and watch a movie;)......her apartment was filthy. Not just a little un-kept, but Texaco Mens Room filthy...that was all it took for me! By looking at this girl, I would have never thought that![:/]:D:D:D:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Yep, sure does.............Went on one myself last Friday night and it was a joke.....I have been talking to her for about 2 weeks and went out for lunch a few times....Friday night went out to eat really late as a last minute unexpected thing and after, she asked me to come over and watch a movie;)......her apartment was filthy. Not just a little un-kept, but Texaco Mens Room filthy...that was all it took for me! By looking at this girl, I would have never thought that![:/]:D:D:D:)

Damn that sucks... my house never gets "filthy"...cluttered sure, I have 3 kids. Cluttered is nearly impossible to avoid. But the carpets are clean, dishes are done, beds are made... there just might be a toy here or there... and I hate having people over when its like that! I cant even imagine inviting someone over to something like that, but honestly, if it was that bad and she invited you over, odds are, thats how she grew up and doesn't see it as that bad or as anything wrong with it....:S

She asked you over and didn't even bother to clean up first? Ewwwww! :S

Nothing........did not even try to hid anything...well, no way to hide any of that mess! I mean there was dog hair everywhere and the entire place smelled of dog and guniea pig piss! I was shocked actually.:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Nothing........did not even try to hid anything...well, no way to hide any of that mess! I mean there was dog hair everywhere and the entire place smelled of dog and guniea pig piss! I was shocked actually.:D:D:D

Damn and I thought I had bad luck by attracting only heavily disturbed girls that have unresolved issues from previous relationships B|. After a few fiascos I think I need to come up with a psych test to give them right away. Apparently I can't seem to notice anything strange even when their head start spinning around :P At least her apartment won't keep calling you or run into you in public ;)

so did uou stay with her for the night?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

so did uou stay with her for the night?

Yeah, or nail her in a clean motel room!

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

This reminds me of when I went the first time to the house of someone I was dating. I kept seeing things out of the corner of my eye moving about the wall unit. Turned out to be huge cockroaches jumping from place to place. Or flying. Whatever they do.

I normally don't inspect a place as a guest, but this made me look around. It was disgusting.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Dating????

What's that?

Is that like when you get bitch-slapped for commiting the major faux pas of asking a woman how old she is? It didn't help when I said, "You don't look it." Maybe I should have been more direct by making a comment about the wrinkles.

Damn. Can't win for losing.
[:/]

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

It didn't help when I said, "You don't look it."

I think the only appropriate response for that is "thank-you".
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I am just a new boy
Stranger in this town
Where are all the good times?
Who's gonna show this stranger around?

Ooooo I need a dirty woman
Ooooo I need a dirty girl

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.