Cheach

Tootered?

What do you call it when you have been drinking...just curious. Because I say tootered.

Anyone else? :)

What the hell is tootered?! sounds more like a fart then being drunk! I just tootered cover your face. haha

inebriated
shitfaced
wasted
hammered
toasted
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Nah, it's only 9:26 a.m. here. None of those teachers are "tootered".:S They're passing around one of those glass contraptions that Skymama has never seen in person!:o:D

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

What do you call it when you have been drinking...just curious. Because I say tootered.

Anyone else? :)

Do you mean what I call it the next day or what I tell the police officer that night? The next day I may say I was shitfaced. To the police officer, "I'm sober as a judge, sharp as tack. Uh, I've just got these two bad ankles and that's why I seem a littlw unsteady." :|
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

What do you call it when you have been drinking...

In London? Broke.

"Shit-faced" down in these parts although I've heard/used "hammered", "snockered", "trashed", and "blitzed" among others. (Isn't "pissed" the correct term in UK-ese? ......or does that mean something else?)

(Isn't "pissed" the correct term in UK-ese? ......or does that mean something else?)

Yep, that's right. Unlike in the States, where it means angry. Put the two together and you've got someone to steer clear of. :)
But I meant 'broke' as in having no money left!

>They're passing around one of those glass contraptions that Skymama has never seen in person!

:D

yeah see that's fine.... I mean that's what teachers did back in my day with all the confiscated goodies from all the stoner hangouts.
How else are they going to get through the day with roomfuls of teenagers.:S:P

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

(Isn't "pissed" the correct term in UK-ese? ......or does that mean something else?)

Yep, that's right. Unlike in the States, where it means angry. Put the two together and you've got someone to steer clear of. :)
But I meant 'broke' as in having no money left!

Means the same thing here. Learning phrases and words from foreign languages is just one of the benefits of hanging around a large dropzone. "Pissed" and "anti-clockwise" are just a couple of the foreign words I've learned from your countrymen. I've also picked up a couple of phrases in Afrikaans. One refers to a cornfield and the other I won't go into in a public forum.