pilotdave

skydivingmovies.com!

http://www.skydivingmovies.com is up and running! A few files are still being transferred, but it's basically ready.

The site is now running on a dedicated server provided by cyberskydive. It should be much faster than the previous servers.

And for the best part... cyberskydive will be designing a web based front end for the server. Finding the videos you want will be easier (and better looking) than ever!

Thanks a LOT to cyberskydive for providing the hosting and the site design. And of course thanks to Craig Poxon for providing the skydivingmovies.com domain name. Oh, and thanks to Cablevision of CT for removing my upload bandwidth restriction they imposed for running the server on my own computer last week.

Dave

"If it's not on video, it didn't happen."

Hey Dave or Cyberskydive, I am really glad that the download speed is improved, but quite frankly, the upload speed stinks. Is there a reason for this ? Usually, it's the other way around. I have a huge video (150MB) that I want to upload and it's looking like it'st 10K/se going to take 3+ hours to upload it ac.

I have another way that you can download this video from me, if it is not possible to increase the upload speed. PM me if you have another solution.

--Matt

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Hopefully cyberskydive can figure out what the upload issues are. A lot of uploads have been getting cut off too. I don't know what the problem is. I get better upload speed than 10 kb/s but not nearly as fast as the download speed.

Send me a link to the video and I'll get it up.

Dave

that's probably why, the FBI investigates your case.. prolly a guy named richard burtner, heard he's investigating a couple of those dorkzoners.. :P

Bruner

:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

The server amazingly ran completely uninterupted for the last couple years, hosted (for free!) by Crocker Communications. Not sure whats going on right now. I can confirm the site hasn't been shut down on purpose, but I don't know when it'll be up and running.

Dave

The server amazingly ran completely uninterupted for the last couple years, hosted (for free!) by Crocker Communications. Not sure whats going on right now. I can confirm the site hasn't been shut down on purpose, but I don't know when it'll be up and running.

Dave

I just sent you a PM Dave....... call me as I think I have the solution for this.

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!