stratostar

Vibes for Jarrett Martin

Some of you only know Jarrett from his dropzone.com posts as packing_jarrett. The kid definitely enjoys stirring the shit and getting the drama going.:D

But (at the risk of ruining his rep) you meet Jarrett in person and he's a pretty fucking cool kid - smart, ambitious, clever, and down to earth. He's lived pretty fast and done more at 18 than most people will do in all their lives; I just hope that he gets the chance to continue.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I've been working and jumping with Jarret for about 2 years. Great flyer, great person, great coworker at the DZ, I always enjoyed being around him, in the air and on the ground. His easy going nature and sense of humor often hid the fact that he's a very intelligent, capable young man, very well liked by all. This is a very tough time. I'm hoping for the best for him. Our hearts go out to him and his family. Brett Martin (dad), take good care of him over there, and bring him back home to us.

As the mama of an 18 year old boy, it breaks my heart to read this. Vibes to Mom and Dad and to Jarrett to use his spunky spirit to help him recovery quickly.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:(:(:(

This latest update breaks my heart,

thank you Monica Aikins for the Update.

on Jarrett ... Aorta surgery good, torn not severed. Keeping him under a medical coma to keep blood pressure down. High blood pressure will undo what surgery just fixed. Breathing/Heart Pumping on his own. Dr.'s concern about his pancreas, kidneys, colon. His spinal cord is severed at waist. Brett was able to talk to him very shortly today.

Our prayers, thoughts, and support go out to Jarrett and his family.
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

The link that follows is for a donation account established for Jarrett Martin to help cover his medical costs.
Please be sure to pass it along. We can't all be by his hospital bed, but we can still help him from here.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=forjarrett%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=For%20Jarrett%20%26%20Brett%20Martin&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

I had to hack my own account to sign on and post this :D I love you THAT much, buddy. That sig inspired by YOU years ago is still on here :D:D:D Too funny. You're such a smart ass, Jarrett, and you're being high maintenance. You know that's my job.

I am not afraid . . . I was born to do this
-Joan of Arc-
But what do I know, I'm only 19

I just read the incident report :(

I've never met Jarret in person but we've chatted a few times over email and such, he would always resize pics for me to post here because i'm a dumbass when it comes to that stuff :D

Sending you major healing vibes my brother, get well :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Never had any contact with him but still it sucks when folks get hurt....

I hope for the best for the poor guy!!
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!