skymama

Have you ever seen a bong firsthand?

Weren't you the one who mentioned Michael Phelps?

IIRC, he was on a break from training after the Olympics when that occured. I'm quite sure he has had a few more opportunities to party than I did at the same age.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Weren't you the one who mentioned Michael Phelps?

IIRC, he was on a break from training after the Olympics when that occured. I'm quite sure he has had a few more opportunities to party than I did at the same age.

One of the heaviest smokers I've ever known ran 10 miles each way to work every day. He wasn't quite world class, but could run 2 miles in under 9 minutes. I've also known other very fit individuals who partook of the ganja during training. The effects wouldn't have been as detrimental as yo might have expected, your father notwithstanding.

Nonetheless, it is kinda cool that you've gone this long in life while jumping at that DZ without ever seeing a bong! :P (You realize that once the word gets out, you'll get more invitations than you can handle!)
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

While it has been a few years since I've been to the Muff Trailer©, I don't recall ever seeing a bong in there!
:)
I have seen boobies there though.
Johnny always made sure someone showed some boobage.B|
hmmm...wonder how Hootski is doing in Dallas....:)

Even now around the dz, I know people go off and experiment,

That is just too precious. And I'm saying that in a nice way, I swear. Bless you, Sister. ;)

(Johnny Carson talking about a couple politicians who admitted experimenting with drugs)

"Louis Pasteur experimented with drugs.
These guys were getting stoned."
:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

People drank at parties I went to in college, (not in high school), they just didn't do softer drugs. At least, not around me.

FIFY
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

My first bong sighting was in the bushes by the school bus stop when I was about 10 or 11. I can't recall whether I knew what it was or if one of the other kids had to tell me what it was.

Beyond that, I'm pretty sure it was college before I saw one again, this time in use, and a few times since then.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

While it has been a few years since I've been to the Muff Trailer©, I don't recall ever seeing a bong in there!
:)

top left hand cabinet in the kitchen:D

just kidding that's where the rolling papers are
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

The first and only time I ever saw a bong was when I was riding with my brother who was a cop. We went to a domestic call, and when he came out of the house he was holding a bong. When he got back in the squad car he handed it to me and said "maintain this," and off we went to the next call. Later he put it in the evidence room. That was the end of my experience with a bong. You are not alone sister. :)

Jeanne
Blue Skies, better days, more beer - Oh the humanity - Peace be with you my friend

DON'T TASE ME BRO

I've seen bongs in movies, I've never been around one up close. I don't know why a person would do a bong hit instead of smoking a joint, maybe someone could enlighten me on that.

As to the question about me going to parties- I was a serious swimmer from the age of 8 through college and was training 3-4 hours a day. I wasn't about to put something in my lungs that would make it harder for me to accomplish my goals after all that work. People drank at parties I went to in college, (not in high school), they just didn't do drugs. At least, not around me.

I got married at 20 and got pregnant for the first time at 22. My life was just not geared towards partying. Even now around the dz, I know people go off and experiment, I'm not stupid. I'm just not the person they ask to go do drugs with them so I never see anything more than someone smoking a joint sometimes.

Don't let these dirty stoner delinquents lay judgment on you, Mistress!>:( It is precisely your perfect blend of innate innocence, and wanton curiosity that make you so wonderfully corruptible:ph34r: ...uh..loveable. :$
For God's sake. You are the very reason they make Catholic school girl outfits in adult sizes.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I'm sorry..what was the question again?? :ph34r:

Wait, what?:ph34r:

What happened to the box of Twinkies? :o>:(

Twinkies!! HaHaHa, wait, what?

And, DUDE, SERIOUSLY. We should really go get some more...OH SH*T!! Look! Willie Wonka's on!....B|
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

The cops who are lurking the thread.

LOL, My bet is they have seen and taken more Bongs than any of us!

Why wouldn't they? F*ckers get 'em for free!

If I am, guess which of your favorite toys I'll be bringing with me.....

Ohhhh! And I swear I'll use it this time...if you start before midnight. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So in which convent were you raised?:D

i cant say much i didnt see one until i was older and delivering carpets. seems as if the poilce use them as deceration after there confinscated cause i seen hundreds as flower pots and wall decoration ata police vehicle storage facility lol.