iluvtofly

Which is worse?

Actually...Coca-Cola's (and not pepsi) flavoring agent is a natural and mild antiemetic. All this talk of when you are sick and puking your guts out that you should drink 7Up and Sprite is just Old wives tales. Drinking coke (even diet) can help you stop puking.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Actually...Coca-Cola's (and not pepsi) flavoring agent is a natural and mild antiemetic. All this talk of when you are sick and puking your guts out that you should drink 7Up and Sprite is just Old wives tales. Drinking coke (even diet) can help you stop puking.

Yup...in fact back when they still mixed your coke at the soda fountain, you could get some 'straight' coke syrup to take home, best thing going for young tender sick tummies! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I'm with most everyone else. Switching from 2-3 cups of coffee with a lot of sugar to 4-5 cokes a day is NOT healthier, IMO. I drink 1 travel mug of coffee in the mornings, with HONEY and milk. It's yummmy. And I hear local honey helps with allergies too. ;)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Sugar is the devil. If you really want to lose weight, drop the coke, cut back on the coffee and wean yourself off the sugar. Back when I was 18, I lost 30 pounds in less than 6 months just from switching to diet soda. I avoided the "freshman 10" and lost weight instead.

But, instead of just switching to diet soda, I would avoid it entirely. Its just not good for you, especially in those amounts.

Coffee has many more health benefits

>4 or 5 cans of Coke a day-

that sounds like a lot of COKe but it all depends how on big your cans are:P:D

yes- I am 12 years old mentally plus I was hoping one of the other miscreants would say thisB|

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

For a more exact answer, please define a "disgusting amount of sugar" ... mind you, there are 3 tablespoons of sugar in one can of coke.

In a large travel mug I pour about 1/4 cup of sugar in it. Like I said, it's a disgusting amount. I'm not even a huge fan of the taste of coffee so I completely cover it up with sugar. There's enough sugar in there that you can't taste the coffee at all. [:/]

Coke is much worse. If you take into account each sugar packet contains about 3-5g of carbs, you'd really need a lot of sugar packets to catch up with the 39g of carbs in a typical soda.

Coffee also contains more caffeine, and when drank slowly, it can give you a very nice feeling, compared to the, "My heart is about to explode," feeling when you down 3 cups within an hour.
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.