guppie01

If this is a re-post....

I have no idea what just happened, but I've realized that I'll never get that time back. :|

LoL

Do you know what this is?

It's a MANGINA - I HAVE A MANGINAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have no idea what just happened, but I've realized that I'll never get that time back. :|

LoL

Do you know what this is?

It's a MANGINA - I HAVE A MANGINAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

YES YES - love the MANGINA!!!! Wanna drink baileys out of a shoe? B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Don't take this the wrong way, but sometimes I really wonder about you, Gia. :ph34r:

I can understand.... I sometimes wonder about myself too.... I mean I hang out with the likes of Turtle, J, and Livendive - AND I like them!!!! :ph34r:

HA!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

Don't take this the wrong way, but sometimes I really wonder about you, Gia. :ph34r:

I can understand.... I sometimes wonder about myself too.... I mean I hang out with the likes of Turtle, J, and Livendive - AND I like them!!!! :ph34r:

HA!!!!

g

Q: What's worse than drinking Baileys out of a shoe?

. . .

Wait for it

. . .

Having Sand in Your MANGINA!!!!!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I'm with the hippie on this one.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Old Greg has a glowing Mangina, he likes to wear pink tutu's with white heeled boots, and drink Baileys - creamy. He is looking for someone to love him and go to clubs where one can wee on each other. Old Greg likes to paint watercolor's of Old Greg and Baileys.

Ending with Old Greg singing and dancing with the fisherman..... Love games.... ;)

:ph34r:
g
OMG, is she okay?

I don't have enough time before I go back to bed to watch that... can I have a synopsis? :P

Guys Fishing
Catches ethreal being type wierdo(FREAK) -
Freak liftys tutu to show mangina
Guy Passes out and then wakes up in Freaks layer

Lots of wierd stuff like picture showing (stupid) and baileys drinking - (Not in a shoe) and then there is a lot of talk about love and love games and then there is a dead guy with a bulging eyeball - the guy decideds that he should probably just admit that he loves Old Greg . . . and then the love game song breaks out and they dance a littlke coreographed number.

anyone want to add anything?