banesanura

Men in Uniform.

For you I would recommend the Army. :P

No way. The Army is for moderately bright pussies. The Marines is for dumb badasses. Like I said I'm Marine material. :P:D

Ohhhh shit. I'll just sit back and grab some popcorn.... this is gonna be good! ;)

I know guys in the Marines and guys in the Army. I'd throw down with most of the guys in the Army. I wouldn't throw down with a single Marine.
:DB|
:D:D:D

Reminds me of a line from a movie: "Oh, Special Forces, eh? You know, when I was in the Corps, we ate you green beret pansies for breakfast!" :D

Marines don't fight fair. They use anything and everything they can to get the fight over with, if they have to. I wouldn't mess with them. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think we should just let this thread die. :|

I don't have the energy to keep this up. ;)

Too bad... toooooooooo damn bad.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

im jumping in this b/c i can, im a Marine, and i have plenty of uniform pics, but i sayyyy before anymore guys in uniform's post there pics, we get pics of boobies!!! i will give an even trade of uniform pics for boobie pics.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

Sorry for the delay kiddos.

Ball is tonight. I will be on my way to the hair salon to get my hurrs did.

Trust me....Plenty of pictures WILL be posted shortly.

Fuck it....I might even make my own men in uniform calendar- just for personal use though.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

I AM going to fitzgerld. Saturday morning. Friday I have to go to the RANGER ball (I capitalized everything)

As a civillian I have to do my civil duties and make sure my RANGER is taken care of. hahahaha.

I'm SOOOO excited...omg. hopefully I dont have a heart attack and miss this whole thing before hand.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Reminds me of a line from a movie: "Oh, Special Forces, eh? You know, when I was in the Corps, we ate you green beret pansies for breakfast!"

reminds ME of a line....

"What did you do in the Seals?"

"Becides rescue lost Marines?"
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

For the record I did try to go Army right out of high school (after the Marines recruiter said no of course). They told me the same thing the Marines did. Come back when you get your juvie record expunged.

No the Marines said: "It needs to be an adult Felony, then come back":)

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I AM going to fitzgerld. Saturday morning. Friday I have to go to the RANGER ball (I capitalized everything)

As a civillian I have to do my civil duties and make sure my RANGER is taken care of. hahahaha.

I'm SOOOO excited...omg. hopefully I dont have a heart attack and miss this whole thing before hand.

You're forgetting the most important thing!!!

What are you wearing?????????

I loveeeeeeeee formal affairs!!!! Let's see the gown/dress/shoes!!!

B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

MY BAD!

Your forgiven

And this military man found out today....im getting one more stripe....Made the E-7 list in under 12 years

Congratulations!

I don't know about the Army but, the jump to E-7 is the biggest step from "worker" to "manager" there is in the Navy. We (~used to) go so far as to completely change the uniform one wears when promoted to "Chief" in order to help separate those selected from the junior enlisted ranks.

I made Chief in 12, LDO (Mustang) in 14. What a ride :)
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

For jumpingjunkie's benefit, here's my contribution to the greater good.

First one is me in the barracks at a distance. Second is going to be a closeup with Jonesy in the background being the squishy-faced retard he usually is.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmb383/3370682651/in/set-72157615601911869/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmb383/3371512698/in/set-72157615601911869/#/edit
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

No way, just that the friend who was taking the picture stands a frighteningly tall 5'4". I'm a nice comfortable 5'9". Much taller and I'd start hitting my head on door frames, much shorter and I'd have trouble reaching the cookie jar.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche