banesanura

Men in Uniform.

That's cruel and unusual. Not only are you putting the chicks in a pickle by asking them to choose, but you're putting ego and pride at stake for the guys. Pardon my French, but this is about to become a gagglefuck. :P

And I was gonna say you. :P

Seriously... you think this will hurt feelings?? I don't want that to happen... I'll edit my post.. ;)

You were gonna say me? How sweet. :P I kind of wanted to see if you'd actually take that seriously though. Apparently you did to some degree. That's cool, but I think most guys can take a kick to the ego every so often. Proceed with the fuckery. B|
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

For the benefit of the crowd, one more good one from last week. :P

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dmb383/3425353042/

Boot.:P

In a week that'll be Petty Officer Boot to you. :P

I should ask what you're doing checking out pics of other guys in uniform. I mean I know about the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy and all, but is there something you'd like to share with the crowd?

You can call me Sergeant.:ph34r:

Checkin' out the pics because it's my job to take care of the junior troops and ensure they're following the rules and regs of their respective service.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I was at a fetish night in Atlanta and I noticed a man in a cop's uniform. He was standing at the end of the bar alone.

I've seen swat gear before and that looks great. So my friend and I have been eyeing him the whole time.

We were both drinking and decided to stir up a conversation and ask where he got his uniform so we could get our SO's the same one.

The guy laughed and said "Well, every one at work has the same one"

Turned out to be a real cop! :$

Best Girl Scout Ever.

I was at a fetish night in Atlanta and I noticed a man in a cop's uniform. He was standing at the end of the bar alone.

I've seen swat gear before and that looks great. So my friend and I have been eyeing him the whole time.

We were both drinking and decided to stir up a conversation and ask where he got his uniform so we could get our SO's the same one.

The guy laughed and said "Well, every one at work has the same one"

Turned out to be a real cop! :$

Cuz guys in bars never lie... :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Fetish night, huh? Interesting story. :P

I guess this is how you think of men in uniform.... LOL

That's OK, as long as your particular variety of enthusiasm spreads to my area, everything should be alright. B|

So, running off that idea, would she have to dress in traditional muslim garb to tie me up?:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I've thought about doing a fetish photo shoot in a saree...

talk about taboo...

Who's Taboo and why do you wanna talk about him?

talk about taboo...

Isn't that the little dude from Fantasy Island? ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

talk about taboo...

Isn't that the little dude from Fantasy Island? ;)

That would be Tattoo
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I'll be wearing my Air Force Mess dress in just over a week when I get married... which reminds me I need to process and send pictures to my friend Matt who got married a few weeks ago and I took pictures of (who was also wearing AF mess dress...)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...