Remster

Outback detergent ad on deezee.com

I closed my usual Firefox+adblock combination, blew the dust off of IE, booted it up, and went to DZ.com. The ad in question was the first one to pop up.

Yeah, that sucks. But, you know the cure. If you're at work, tell your boss IE is contributing to a hostile work envrionment because if you see that ad one more time you're going to go postal.

Elvisio "back to running Firefox" Rodriguez

I closed my usual Firefox+adblock combination, blew the dust off of IE, booted it up, and went to DZ.com. The ad in question was the first one to pop up.

I just did the same thing, with the same result. Wow, that's about as obnoxious an ad as all those I've seen on DZ.com, which is the reason I got the Adblock add-on to Firefox in the first place. Look, I'm all for a good website supporting itself with ads, but DZ.com has long gone a bit too far. I hope the powers-that-be will take a hint.

That ad specifically got me to download ad-block for firefox

Sounds good. I'd like that as well. There have been times when pages on here took a while to load because of some fuckface ad... where do I go?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sounds good. I'd like that as well. There have been times when pages on here took a while to load because of some fuckface ad... where do I go?

Never mind, found one off the Mozilla site. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Never mind, found one off the Mozilla site. B|

Cool. Ya, I knew it existed up until this point but never needed it, I just googled it.