Rookie120

I'm back!!!!!!

So for our anniversary this year Nicole and I decided to pack up and head to Rome. This was my first time out of the country besides the military and we usually didn't go to the top tourists spots in the world. So we hopped on a plane and went to Rome. WOW! Thats all I can say. How beautiful, old, breath taking and so many other words come to mind that cannot be told. We had such a great time. We did a lot of walking. Seen a lot of the sights. Found some places to eat off the beaten path where the locals go and that was the best thing to do. We got away from the tourist traps and had some really good food and made some new friends.

We were sad to leave but I am happy to be back home again. I have no idea what we plan on doing next year but my wife said Paris is on her list. So it looks like next year I might be able to use the stuff I have been learning on the Rosetta Stone disks.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

next trip go south

I was tellin Nik that. I never thought a vacation would be so much work. Rome is a very labor intense vacation. The next one would be my feet in the sand on a beach ordering drinks all day. Like the Corona commercials. :D It was a lot of walking and running around but sooooooo worth it! I wish I had some of the camera gear you have Bob over there with me. Some of the things I seen are just breath taking.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

You were gone? Who knew? :P

Looks like you had a great time.

Now that my wife and I have our passports, we can try a trip in the near future. Haven't been overseas since Christmas 1994.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban