JohnDeere

Why do some women not want to have sex?

I more talking about married women, or women that have been in the same relationship for several years. So what's the reason ladies? You just like it when were pissed and in a bad mood or what?:D I am talking about women that get taken care of during sex. If your man cant please you that's a hole new thread:P
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

its not always the guys fault!!!

Sometimes he jsut cant help it. WHat if he was born that way????? >:(

Always picking on the guys who are small and quick... darn you!!!

:ph34r:

"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

uhh.. these arent my.. uh.. my.. problems... im just stating some facts... for.. you know... other guys...

:D:D

poor guys..

actually.. on another topic.. i was thinking about it. maybe its better not to have like a huge schlong. its bad enough if its small and gets excited at work, and you have to cover it up. that crap gets old!
walking around with your hands in your pocket all day! :S:S

Small Package guys Unite!!!
:D:D:D

"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

I dont fit in your category of in a relationship/ married. All i have to say is there is no reason to not have sex daily or every other day, weekly at the very least.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

uhh.. these arent my.. uh.. my.. problems... im just stating some facts... for.. you know... other guys...

:D:D

poor guys..

actually.. on another topic.. i was thinking about it. maybe its better not to have like a huge schlong. its bad enough if its small and gets excited at work, and you have to cover it up. that crap gets old!
walking around with your hands in your pocket all day! :S:S

Small Package guys Unite!!!
:D:D:D

Betcha don't get any members....;)
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Its a secret society for the advancement of men with small schlongs.

SSAMSS ( pronounced "Sams")

There are plenty of memebers... they just wont tell you.

i wont let our... i mean THIER secret out!

Its a secret society for the advancement of men with small schlongs.

SSAMSS ( pronounced "Sams")

There are plenty of memebers... they just wont tell you.

i wont let our... i mean THIER secret out!

You know there is this thread and All sizes are welcome here------>>>:):ph34r::)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I post under another name sometimes. Kbordson has some reasons that are true:
> Many women have issues with low libido,
> painful intercourse, and
> true psychological issues that interfere with the pleasure of intercourse

I've been married a long time to a wonderful man, who takes care of me sexually. But sex just isn't as much fun for me as it is for him. It takes me longer to recharge, and orgasms are OK but not like the best thing in the world. Before I was married, I wasn't all that interested, and when he was gone for awhile I just didn't miss it all that much. When it's been like a really long time then I can get horny. but a really long time is something like months or years.

And he does take care of me -- in this case, it's me, not him. If I don't cum it's because I told him outright it wasn't gonna happen, and just to hold me and touch me. I like it for the intimacy, not the orgasm.

So if someones wife or girlfriend isn't all that hot to go, maybe she needs more intimacy, teasing, foreplay (not hard-core sex foreplay, but gentle touching etc)

I have a theory about women and sex.
It's based on some small research I did while at university. And can be summed up by 70/30

That is to say that 70% of women would prefer to shop or do anything else than have sex with their boy friend, husband or the man of their dreams.
And the 30% that do enjoy sex feel that they have to confirm with the majority or be ostracized via being called names.

Again it was a very small research project I did for a class and I only collected 300 points of data. Given enough funding I'm sure this research can really yield some very interesting results.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Funny how no one is throwing out a TPIWWOP....

:D:D:D:D:D

SSAMMSS doesnt give out pictures.. protects a little manhood.. err.. manhood..

Plus. some stuff you cant get on pictures. Cause SSAMMSS is also for guys who dont last long...

well. i guess you can get the on camera/video phone.. Mine only records for 15 seconds though... plenty of time!! :|[:/]:(

Thanks for the reply. I understand about hurting/female issues, but i was thinking along the lines of mentally not wanting/needing it. What you said makes sence. Thanks for your point of view.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

because you ruined their dreams, got them pregnant when they never wanted kids, so now sex is not exciting anymore...

because when they weren't married, it was breaking the rules, now that they are married, it is done and over with.

You let her eat the wedding cake!
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Look I hate to be mean about it but some women (my littler survey indicated 70%) just aren't interested in sex.
You can easily spot those women via;
1) Are preparing for the next holiday 4 months ahead of schedule.

2) Actually get off while shopping......next time you are at the mall just watch these ladies. Eyes wide open, nostrils flared, quick jerky movements, blushed cheeks and then off to the food court for a bit of pizza. They get off on shopping.

Also some women just can't be sexy. You know how some guys no matter how hard they try can't be funny? Well there are a large number of girls who just can't be sexy. I'm not sure if this an their low sex drive are connected but yeah..nothing sadder or more funny than a unsexy girl decked out trying to impress you. Its like watching a squirrel with a nevermore tick try and walk across a wire.

Word to the wise, find a girl that likes sex, has a sex drive and not some hidden motive and who knows how to be sexy and marry her.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Thankfully, your link doesn't work. ;)

It does too--->>:P:D

I liked it better when it wasn't working!

I am sure you did...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I more talking about married women, or women that have been in the same relationship for several years. So what's the reason ladies?

Some other valid reasons to say "no":

Post partum - SIX WEEKS!!! Let that area HEAL!!! Let the body build back up before you throw another bun in that oven!

Post operative - (depends on the surgery preformed)

Long distance relationships/TDY....

(and for the record - guys say "no" too... it's not just females with a "cold shoulder")

Again it was a very small research project I did for a class and I only collected 300 points of data.

Sorry, but begging your GF for sex every day for 10 months, doesn't count as "300 points of data".:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.