GaryRay

movie quotes

Jack Sparrow? You're the worst pirate I've ever heard of.
But you HAVE heard of me.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Wesley Snipes sitting over the Pilatus Porter's Trap Door: "If skydiving pays so much, why are you working in this shit hole? What, do ya need Hooked on Phonics, SHIT HOLE!"
Yancey Butler: Throws the lever. (Didn't Yancey Butler fill out that jumpsuit nicely?);)

"Forty-two."

The answer to life, the universe and everything.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

How about quotes of quotes in movies?

"Up the airy mountain, down the rushy glen, we daren't go a-hunting for fear of little men."

-The Tinker in Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory Quoting William Allingham's poem The Fairys

"Why don't you all....ffade away?!"

-Rex Manning in Empire Records Quoting The Who's My Generation

"If you will it, it is no dream"

-Walter Sobchak in The Big Lebowski Quoting Theodore Herzl

From one of my all-time favorite movies:

Dean Vernon Wormer: Mr. Kroger: two C's, two D's and an F. That's a 1.2. Congratulations, Kroger. You're at the top of the Delta pledge class. Mr. Dorfman?
Flounder: Hello!
Dean Vernon Wormer: Zero point two... Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Mr. Hoover, president of Delta house? One point six; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Daniel Simpson Day... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete. Mr. Blu - MR. BLUTARSKY... ZERO POINT ZERO.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

bill and ted's excellent adventure

"i know its "socratease" but its written as socrates in the book" "ohhhhhhh"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

fourscore and seven minutes ago... we, your forefathers, were brought forth upon a most excellent adventure conceived by our new friends, Bill... and Ted. These two great gentlemen are dedicated to a proposition which was true in my time, just as it's true today. Be excellent to each other. And... PARTY ON, DUDES!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.