GaryRay

movie quotes

Singin' in the Rain

Pussy, pussy, pussy! All pussy must go. At the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! This is a pussy blow out! Make us an offer on our vast selection of pussy! We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, hot pussy, cold pussy, wet pussy, tight pussy, big pussy, bloody pussy, fat pussy, hairy pussy, smelly pussy, velvet pussy, silk pussy, Naugahyde pussy, snappin' pussy, horse pussy, dog pussy, mule pussy, fake pussy! If we don't have it, you don't want it! .....Take advantage of our penny pussy sale. Buy any piece of pussy at our regular price, you get another piece of pussy, of equal or lesser value, for a penny. Now try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere, fuck it!
A man without a mustache is like a hamburger without a bun, Un-American.

Man - "mo fo butters laying be to the bone be jackin' me up. Tightly"
Randi - "I'm sorry. I don't understand what you're saying."
June cleaver - "oh sytewardess. I speak jive. He said he is in great pain and wants to know if you can help him."
Ransi - "tell him to relax and I'll see if I can find him some medicine."
June Cleaver - "Jes hang loose, blood. Dat momma gonna git you on de rebound wit' the med side."
Man - "What it is, Big Momma?! My momma don't raise no dummies. I dug her rap!"
June Cleaver: "Hey cut me some slack, Jack!. Chump don't want de help chump don't get de help. Jive ass dude ain't got no brains, anyhow."

The scene would be merely highly entertaining. But Barbara Billingsley jive talking pushed it to its being among the greatest scenes of all time.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels.

Clatu Barada Nictu

Also used as a key magic phrase, to great comedic effect., in the Bruce Campbell movie Army of Darkness.:D:D:D

"Death to the Mortals"

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

"On your birthday, when you told me to do a striptease to the theme of "Mighty Mouse," I did it.

On prom night at the hotel when you told me to sleep under the bed in case your mother barged in, I said okay.

And even during my grandmother's funeral when you told my relatives that you could see her nipples through her burial dress, I let that slide.

But if you think I'm gonna suffer any of your shit with a smile now that we're broken up, you're in for some serious fucking disappointment!"

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Fast Eddie: Cause, ya see, twice, Sarah... once at Ames with Minnesota Fats and then again at Arthur's, in that cheap, crummy pool room, now why'd I do it, Sarah? Why'd I do it? I coulda beat that guy, coulda beat 'im cold, he never woulda known. But I just hadda show 'im. Just hadda show those creeps and those punks what the game is like when it's great, when it's REALLY great. You know, like anything can be great, anything can be great. I don't care, BRICKLAYING can be great, if a guy knows. If he knows what he's doing and why and if he can make it come off. When I'm goin', I mean, when I'm REALLY goin' I feel like a... like a jockey must feel. He's sittin' on his horse, he's got all that speed and that power underneath him... he's comin' into the stretch, the pressure's on 'im, and he KNOWS... just feels... when to let it go and how much. Cause he's got everything workin' for 'im: timing, touch. It's a great feeling, boy, it's a real great feeling when you're right and you KNOW you're right. It's like all of a sudden I got oil in my arm. The pool cue's part of me. You know, it's a pool cue, it's got nerves in it. It's a piece of wood, it's got nerves in it. Feel the roll of those balls, you don't have to look, you just KNOW. You make shots that nobody's ever made before. I can play that game the way... NOBODY'S ever played it before.

Sarah Packard: You're not a loser, Eddie; you're a winner. Some men never get to feel that way about anything.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Quigley Down Under Tom Selleck: "Well this ain't Dodge City. And you ain't Bill Hancock."

Quigley Down Under Tom Selleck:"My stomach thinks my throats been cut."
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Man - "mo fo butters laying be to the bone be jackin' me up. Tightly"
Randi - "I'm sorry. I don't understand what you're saying."
June cleaver - "oh sytewardess. I speak jive. He said he is in great pain and wants to know if you can help him."
Ransi - "tell him to relax and I'll see if I can find him some medicine."
June Cleaver - "Jes hang loose, blood. Dat momma gonna git you on de rebound wit' the med side."
Man - "What it is, Big Momma?! My momma don't raise no dummies. I dug her rap!"
June Cleaver: "Hey cut me some slack, Jack!. Chump don't want de help chump don't get de help. Jive ass dude ain't got no brains, anyhow."

The scene would be merely highly entertaining. But Barbara Billingsley jive talking pushed it to its being among the greatest scenes of all time.

Amen!!

And something I quote often once a year: "Christmas is a poor excuse to stick your hand in a mans pocket every 25th of December. Everyone who goes about with Christmas on their lips should be buried with a stake of holly in their heart."

The people who know me aren't supprised that I can quote Ebenizer Scrooge. :)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

~ [His last letter to Allie] My Dearest Allie.

I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter any more, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you. Noah.~ Young Noah Calhoun

The Notebook :(

Always be kinder than you feel.

Well, the way I figure it, we can either fight or give. If we give, we go to jail.

I been there already.

But if we fight, they can stay right where they are and starve us out or go for position - shoot us; might even get a rockslide started and get us that way. What else could they do?

They could surrender to us, but I wouldn't count on that. They're goin' for position, all right. Better get ready.

Kid - the next time I say, 'Let's go someplace like Bolivia,' let's go someplace like Bolivia.

Next time. Ready?

No, we'll jump.

Like hell we will.

No, it'll be OK - if the water's deep enough, we don't get squished to death. They'll never follow us.

How do you know?

Would you make a jump like that you didn't have to?

I have to and I'm not gonna.

Well, we got to, otherwise we're dead. They're just gonna have to go back down the same way they come. Come on.

Just one clear shot, that's all I want.

Come on.

Uh-uh.

We got to.

Nope! Get away from me!

Why?

I wanna fight 'em!

They'll kill us!

Maybe.

You wanna die?!

Do you?!
[gestures toward river]

All right. I'll jump first.

Nope.

Then you jump first.

No, I said!

What's the matter with you?!

I can't swim!

Why, you crazy - the fall'll probably kill ya!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.