airdvr

Pay your bills online?

this reminds me of one truly lazy day i had in final year of uni. our rental house has a keypad top up meter for the electric- you go to the shop with the card have it swiped and a receipt with the code came up and it had to be entered manuall. i was sitting in front of the computer and on this particular day i was asked to top up our electric. i didnt wanna budge so i thought there was bound to be some way of doin it without leaving my seat. i went onto NIE and found that you could get the top up code if you paid by debit or credit card- i punched in my details and shouted the new code to one of my housemates- didnt have to leave the seat- just a little story lol
Dudeist Skydiver #170
You do not need a parachute to skydive, you only need one to skydive again

that's what she said!!!!
:D:D:D

Is there a penalty for early withdrawal?:)
How about late withdrawal?:P

I love online bill pay. Most of my bills go to the main credit card. Those that don't take CC are auto withdrawal from checking. Then I pay the one CC bill on line, on time and in full. No stamps, no worries. :)

I pay my personal bills online (thanks for the reminder, I knew there was something I needed to do this morning! :ph34r:) but I pay all of our vendors at work the old-fashioned way. There are way too many subs that get added and dropped for me to bother to keep updating the online records. In addition, a lot of them like to come pick their checks up every Friday anyway.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yes, although the Utility company charges an outrageous "convience" fee of about $8 which is something like 10% of my monthly bill... so I usually just generate a check online and have my bank mail it in for me...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...