Brains

Joe Bennett is a Rockstar!

I sent him my cobalt 105 last week to get re-lined and have an H-mod done. I just got it delivered to my office so i can jump it this weekend.B| Thanks Joe, and i will let you know how it flies on Tuesday.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Let me know too...!
We built and installed the line set here at Skyworks.
Joe did the "H" mod.

Blue ones,

MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service
"The Icarus Service Center"

Ok. I got about five or six jumps on my newly modded cobalt 105 this weekend. First of all, it still opens extremely slow and soft. I noticed the difference in flight as soon as i turned in my harness to start heading back to the dz while stowing slider, chest strap, etc. When i released the brakes, holy crap. This canopy dives so much harder and faster and longer than it ever did before. I was amazed at how long it would hold a dive even after a smooth harness 180. I was looking to jump this canopy (or one just like it) for another 400 or so jumps and then think about going X-braced. Not anymore. I am going to fly this thing till it falls apart and buy another one. What you guys always say about staying ahead of the canopy and everyone else in the landing pattern, yeah, no shit. :D:D

Mel, since you built and installed the lineset, i need to get in touch with you also. I have a question specific to this line set that i need to ask.

Dan Preston, Find me another 105 comp or make Ramon sell me his. Eric is like a crack dealer and just keeps letting me jump his.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.