skydiverbry

Cheap and easy dinner

Everything I've got needs put in the oven and as my day is going so GREAT...my oven won't get hot...warm yes..hot no...so it's either nuked food or something on the oven top>:(

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

French fries but no raw taters.

Bry

If you have a little oil of any kind you can fry the fries in a frying pan. You can fry a lot of stuff with just a little bit of oil and some patience (lots of standing close and constant turning under medium-high heat) Its actaully my perfered method of cooking corn dogs, you only need enough for a thin layer. I usually use my 8 in skillet

4 eggs in a pan, cook em till they are 80 percent done, add in 3 teaspoons of green chile, salt and pepper. Let the eggs finish cooking. Add a half a handful of shredded cheddar. Stop the fire and let the cheese melt. Mix it all together and put in a tortilla. Breakfast burritoes are awesome any time of day! B|

Suggesting shite beer is not very healthy or helpful.. you should be ashamed of yourself.
[wags finger...... vigorously]

..... Now a pint or two of Guiness on the other hand is what a true mate would advice.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Get a chunk of white fish. Make a paste using mustard, anchovies, and a bit of olive oil. Add some capers to the paste. Cover the fish filet with the paste and broil it.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Two slices whole-wheat bread.

One banana.

Honey (not from Canada).

All-natural peanut butter.

Peanut butter both sides of bread.

Slice banana (after peeling) in half and then down the middle to make four slices.

Place on one side of peanut-buttered bread.

Drizzle with honey to desire.

Make sandwich.

Cut in half.

Recipe can be easily doubled. Makes for a great breakfast or luch, but sometimes dinner. :)

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.