CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

*** god i miss that guy.....

Tell me about it. I was thinking about him Saturday afternoon when
I made a beach jump into the Florabama. It was the last load and I pulled high, turned west and just hung under canopy and enjoyed the beautiful sunset. He always told me he was going to come down and jump the Bama with me but between video at the Farm and Deland he was always busy.

Well he was there saturday and I think he is with all of us when we jump.:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

God, I can't even imagine the anticpation and pain you all have gone through waiting for this news... I'll keep praying and keep saying HI to Lee when I look to the sky!

Much luv Brandy!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

We all do. He was such a cheaky bastard.....lol, with a big heart!

But we all love him.

I love you both. I cant imagine your loss, but he lives on through you, me and our memories. In the end, it's our deeds that make the statment of our lives. Skinny set a standard that I hope to one day meet. He rubbed me the wrong way so many times I can count. That is irrelevant now. He also set a standard of life I hope to achieve one day.

Love to you Brandy. :)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

We all do. He was such a cheaky bastard.....lol, with a big heart!

But we all love him.

I love you both. I cant imagine your loss, but he lives on through you, me and our memories. In the end, it's our deeds that make the statment of our lives. Skinny set a standard that I hope to one day meet. He rubbed me the wrong way so many times I can count. That is irrelevant now. He also set a standard of life I hope to achieve one day.

Love to you Brandy. :)

Ding!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I didn't know Lee, and I'm sorry I didn't. The Parachutist page was awsome. You can see the twinkle in his eyes, like he's just pulled off the best prank and only he knows who did it.

Sorry for asking...but I've been wondering what's up with the investigation?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I only had the pleasure of meeting your son once. But he was by far one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

Knowing Lee you would get a kick out of the story....

I had known him from on here for a brief while. I went down to the farm once and had seen him hanging around but didn't get a chance to talk to him till later that evening. I saw him in Jay's trailer. I said, "You're Skinny Shrek aren't you?" He replied, "Yeah how'd you guess?" I simply said, "You're the fat english guy." He just smiled and laughed.

There aren't many people out there that that can be the first thing you ever say to them in person and they get the humor in it. :)

takes after his dad ,the cheeky part i mean ,lol

:D:D
You're too modest, Mum. It's OK...go ahead...take the credit for Lee being how he is. I know it and everybody that's met you knows it.

I would have been a happy boy to have had you for my Mum.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

takes after his dad ,the cheeky part i mean ,lol

You're too modest, Mum. It's OK...go ahead...take the credit for Lee being how he is. I know it and everybody that's met you knows it.

I would have been a happy boy to have had you for my Mum.

She would have sent me off to the Penal Colony.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I didn't know Lee, and I'm sorry I didn't. The Parachutist page was awsome. You can see the twinkle in his eyes, like he's just pulled off the best prank and only he knows who did it.

All I can say is that they are very close to arresting someone. I wish I could tell more but it may hurt the investigation.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

All I can say is that they are very close to arresting someone. I wish I could tell more but it may hurt the investigation.

Waddn't me.:|

My biggest concern in all of this is what is keeping this creep from getting out of dodge? It would be driving me up a wall sideways with as long as it has taken them. Hugs to you Brandy! Stay Strong!

My biggest concern in all of this is what is keeping this creep from getting out of dodge? It would be driving me up a wall sideways with as long as it has taken them. Hugs to you Brandy! Stay Strong!

I already told them that I don't care how long it takes. I just want everything done right so this case does not get thrown out. They, along with me want to make sure that all I;s are dotted and all T's are crossed! That is the most important thing.

They are actually doing a very good job, I just am not allowed to tell details. I wish I could, but I can't.

Just prey that the suspect does not get away with this!

Thanks
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Brandy, for all the love you and Lee showed me on those rare occasions I made it out of my cave and came to visit at a few boogies, I hope you know that my heart and soul go out to you and to Lee's family across the Pond. I know you have a fairly extensive network of support locally, but if there is ever anything I can do from this end of the South, please don't hesitate to ask. That monkey tried to give me the freakin' rig off his back when I chopped at the Halloween boogie, just so I could be on the Skydive Radio Poker-way dive.

I still tear up when I think of how many times I told him I'd eventually make it to the Farm to visit. [:/]

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

The memorial page for Beezy Shaw is on the page prior to Lee's memorial page. If I'm not mistaken, some of the pictures of Beezy's ash dive on his memorial page were taken by Lee...

Dave