CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

I just keep hearing Lee saying "Hey Skrimmey!" He loved butchering my last name, and he didnt like calling me J.

He did know how to say your name. I know this because he got a kick out of repeatedly calling me Jay Schrimsher. :P:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

When the first 2 people your introduced to at your new dropzone is Jay and Lee (Mike G - I already knew you)... you know your in trouble! I could not have picked two amazing big brothers if I tried. They both have given me shit over the last few years from everything under the sun. The tag team of shit givers if you ask me! Lee was always good to call and give me hell about something or someone. Crazy thing is, over time I figure out for the most part he was right. :S

Every time I saw something Shrek I could not help myself but to pick it up for him to decorate the camper with. Brandy and Lee have both been more than generous and I have been privileged enough to know them as friends. I will miss you deeply Lee! My heart is with you Brandy and your family.

Fly free and cause havoc up there! By the way, it's your turn to buy the beer! See you on the flip side!

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

I just keep hearing Lee saying "Hey Skrimmey!" He loved butchering my last name, and he didnt like calling me J.

He did know how to say your name. I know this because he got a kick out of repeatedly calling me Jay Schrimsher. :P:D

Blues,
Dave

christ on crutches, just think of what he did to my name, dudek! "Hey Micro Dooo Dick!" etc. etc.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Blues,
Dave

Oh yes my brother from another mother, I just made the connection.

Silly Lee

J

never met lee in person, talked in a couple of PM's, he invited me to come to the farm, hook up in his trailer.. and havent even met! good guy, all around..

i'm very sad because of this.

condolences to brandy, the family, the friends and everyone at the farm or else who knew him..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Any information yet as to the cause of death?[:/]

I believe the cause of death has now been confirmed as a violent act by one or more other individuals. I don't suppose it matters too much whether it was by gun or knife (the latter being what I'm told unofficially), but rather that our friend was intentionally killed.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Any information yet as to the cause of death?[:/]

I believe the cause of death has now been confirmed as a violent act by one or more other individuals. I don't suppose it matters too much whether it was by gun or knife (the latter being what I'm told unofficially), but rather that our friend was intentionally killed.

Blues,
Dave

And I don't know if it's right to put this out on a public forum, but it's quite possible it was somebody he knew that offed him... >:(

mods, if I need to take this post off, I will.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Blues,
Dave

And I don't know if it's right to put this out on a public forum, but it's quite possible it was somebody he knew that offed him... >:(

I know of folks that will see that justice comes to those that did this

offenders should hope the police get them first

Lee is loved by many

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

I know of folks that will see that justice comes to those that did this

offenders should hope the police get them first

Lee is loved by many

Quite the understatement of the year but yeah... they better pray the police gets them first. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I just can't believe it.. I've known Lee for about 7 years now... I stay at his house for all the home FSU games, wether he is there or not....

He was a messy fucker, but a damn good guy... I hope they skin the bastard who did this alive.

Lee I'll miss you buddy. You tubby monkey.

A
"Those who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it"

In light of this, Chaoskitty, Micduran, and myself will be making an improptu trip to the Farm tonight to maybe drop of Mic's camper for the weekend. Shannon said she will be out there to clean up/get ready for the weekend and has asked Hans to meet her out there too. So if anyone else wants to be around friends there should be people out at the DZ tonight, not sure how late...

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

i am sick to my stomach over this:S:( lee used to drunk dial me ALL the time... in fact the night before my uncle's funeral in march i got a call from lee and andy - and they made me laugh and forget about the crappy stuff at the time...

lee was always one to make someone smile!!

i am so sad about this :( my heart is heavy

"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

i am sick to my stomach over this:S:( lee used to drunk dial me ALL the time...

ditto here :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

i'm gonna miss those calls:(:(:(:(:(
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

i am sick to my stomach over this:S:( lee used to drunk dial me ALL the time...

ditto here :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

i'm gonna miss those calls:(:(:(:(:(

Lee got a kick out of the one time I actually called him at his home on the phone. I don't know if he ever mentioned it on here, but it was pretty funny.

I've been told that they made an arrest, anyone know for sure? Hope they fry his ass!

I think the state of Florida now does lethal injections, but I'd prefer the electric chair... Let's see the punk dance on the chair! >:(

I hope it's true that they caught the perp... that would be good news.