CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

I'm so sorry to hear about this. He was just the right kind of abrasive at just the right time.

Then some other times, too.

Go in peace.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Lee was a good guy, a little messed up in the head sometimes ;) but a genuinely good guy. After getting the call last night [:/] i really wanted to wake up today to hear it was a mistake, that he was ok and everything was going to be fine. Unfortunately reality is a cold eye opener :(

Brandy our thoughts and prayers are with you, if you need anything just ask and we will do what we can.

all i can say is sooty is probably having a cold one with all our other eternal brothers/sisters, or at least walking around with it sticking out of his ass as he so loved to do :P

BSBD you fat bastard :| you will be missed

-adam

Pineappe Death Juice, If you have to ask you'd rather not know!

When my uncle's house burned down last year, Lee's first response was to send me a text message (paraphrased for grammar) "How much money does your uncle need and where should I send the check? I've got too much just sitting in my account right now anyhow."

What you saw was what you got with Lee. It was all out there - the heart (what he loved AND what pissed him off) and the generosity. Sure, he'd take any bet he could get and gloat over taking your money in poker, then he'd turn around and do stuff like he offered for your uncle, or call me repeatedly asking if anyone of the Caravan victims' families needed anything. "It's just money." He was willing to put his credit card out there for people he'd never met just to make their lives easier in the wake of a tragedy.

I'll miss your grammar free IMs and knack for pestering me for an online poker game right when I'm trying to get out of work, or insisting that you couldn't figure out photo editing software and begging me to resize photos. All my love and support to Brandy right now. This sucks. [:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I had never talked to Lee until day before yesterday.
He PMed me about Livendives post that I had to quit jumping , offering his condolences.
We PMed for several hours back and forth.
What a neat guy, i'm sorry I didnt get to know him better.
Im also sorry he wont get to partake of that 18 year old single malt whiskey he told me he had coming.

go easy brother. :(

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Yeah, he sure was generous. He said he would have put money on my account from his for that jump he owed me but he had just cleared out his account and gave all the $$ to Beezy's daughter.

Here is one of my favorite photos of Lee...drinking beer with friends on a windy day in DeLand.

edited to upload attachment...:S

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I just cannot believe this shit. I love skinnyshrek, I will miss the funny insults slung back and forth "you deaf bastard" "you fat bastard", etc. The poker games even though I could never kick his ass at the table. Sharing beers at the Farm and raiding his fridge for a couple. Jumping with him, even if we only shared a few because he was busy videoing. We shared so many PMs on a wide variety of topics, sometimes on what to cause trouble on here about.

I could go on and on, but he was my favorite dropzone.com friend and fellow postwhore. This really hurts! My heart goes out to Brandi and family.

:(:(:(

If someone else was responsible for his demise, whoever it was, I hope that person rots in hell!
>:(>:(>:(

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some bawling to do....

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I can't believe it. Lee was a great guy, when I was out at the Farm he would make me feel like was meant to be there. This is terrible, just terrible. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Fly Free Lee.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

I'm going to miss your sooty ass Lee. You were such a great friend and we always had a great time together. Whether it was rafting on the Nantahala, jumping at The Farm, sitting around the bonfire at Dublin or fucking with each other on the phone it was always fun.

My heart goes out to Brandy and his family. This just isn't suppose to happen.:(:(:(:(:(

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Lee really showed concern when I posted a thread about my stress and sleep issues. he PM'd me several times about his experience with the problem and eventually helped me out immensely and then PM'd me some more to check up on me. I am just so saddened by hearing this news. I had made a new friend within the past few weeks and now I have lost him.:(

This really really has been a fucking sucko year!!

Bobbi

A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.