CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

hi love who sings that song and is it called love love love love love ,xxxxxxxxmum

Hey Mum,

Band: The The
Title: Love is Stronger Than Death

video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2RtUv_PgGA

MUAAAAH!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

dont worry love lots of things make me cry these days but a lot of my tearsare total sadness,but also so much warmth from you all ,at the lovely memories you all have of him and the nice things you all say about lee keeps me going so thank you for that love ,lots of love ,mum xxxxx

Ma'am,

I only met your son once in person. He was a GREAT man, in many ways. I just wanted to reply to this post.

I can not begin to imagine your pain. The loss of a child, any child, not just such a wonderful one as you had, is TRAGIC. It is a very painful loss that no one can make better. You remember holding him as a baby, you remember calming him as he cried, you remember seeing his pride and adventures.... And now it's all memories.

This is something that you won't "get over." You might heal and move on... but the hollow will always be there.

Just know that you did a wonderful job raising a fine gentleman and a joyous person. He truly enjoyed the life that you gave to him.

Karen

THE BEETLES. mum. They sung that song. A british group, that came over here to American and stirred up our country quite a bit. As a matter of fact, dem damn yanks aint been the same since.

HANG IN THERE MUM. You have to Start living some more new stuff now. You are going to have to start living some new memories. You're going to have to put some time between the bad memories. You're gonna have to go on now, because thats what the fat bastud would want you to do.

We all love him. We aint gona forget him... and neither will you.. But we all must heal...

Look forward to seeing yoiu soon.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

I keep up with you through your posts. A little over a year ago, I lost my youngest son. He was 45.

You will have many ups and downs. Just remember......
When someone you love becomes a Memory, that memory becomes a Treasure.

I am so glad that you are staying busy with your memory book. Your adopted dropzone family and friends are always here for you and your family. I know so many are looking forward to your families visit.

Clint's grandma

thank you so much for your message ,i am so so sorry you have had to go through the samepain,i wouldnt wish this pain on anybody ,i know it will ease one day as so many people have told me so ,but every day i wake up and think ,imgonna get through this day,and i do as we have to but with great difficulty as im sure it has been the same for you ,please know my heart goes out to you ,i will keep you in my thoughts and heart allways ,lots of love ,from one sad mum to another ,bless you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you so much for that love ,yes he did live life to the full ,i am so proud of him ,he did turn out to be avery special person ,even if he was mischievous,lol i have lots of wonderfull memories ,thank you xxxxxxxxxmumx

you did a great job because he was wonderful husband also
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla