CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

I just PM'ed Spence and he said that pay pal charges fees too. I am going to call Hans and see someone at the farm will organize a fund. If I hear anything I will post it.
Kathleen
PS I told Spence that when they catch this moron and he goes on trial that we all need to make a road trip to FL and pack out the court room for Brandy.

If there is a trial can someone please let me know.

Lee offered so much to me without even meeting me. I spent the WFFC getting to know Clay and the gang and because Shrek could not get there he phoned up to say hello and offered me to come and live at his and work for him so i could stay in the country. Since then he has been fantastic and Clay, Jay, the girls, and even though i have not met spence, even him have felt to me like friends, on top of that they are what i think as an ideal group of people to hang with and I am very taken back by their friendship they all have towards each other.

I know t does not mean anything to want to come to the trial of the person who did this but I kinow it means something to the Jury and to the judge who is in that court room as my friend has been standing as a guilty person (accidental) in a death case.

I would like to stand there so that court room can see how Lee humanity was not just amongst people who lived near him or in the same country but also extends out to New Zealand where Someone like myself would fly to the states just to attend the court case of Lees slayer.

I cant believe this has happenned and to make it hurt even more is the pain and the feeling of being on the otherside of the world and not being able to do anything about let alone be there in person to support all of lees loved ones, even just by washing dishes or feeding everyone there.

For other deaths I am always happy to send money, in this case i am not. I believe Lee did well for himself and was always the first to offer support in money but also believe that if Lee had a choice that he would never accept a cash donation and personally I feel that if MYSELF sent cash then i would be insulting his memory... that is not to say others sending cash would insult his memory but i believe if i did it would be. Besides that reason i dont cash would justify the support i wish i could be giving all you guys now.

Skymonkeyone, Clay, Jay, Turtle and the rest of you... Times like these make me wonder if i have any friends like Lee and Brandy has with you guys. You guys are amazing and i can only imagine the group effort you guys are putting in over there and the pain you are going through. I can only admire that. Personally, I have not really thought much of turtle in the past and have never spoken to him or seen a picture of him until today, Now, I have huge admiration for what you are doing Turlt and thank you on behalf of all of that are unable to do anything for looking after Lee's families needs and more than likely the many more extra miles you are going to for His Family.

Clay- I read you are staying back and sorting out things with Lee's business... Not only would i like to offer it but i would get on the next flight if you need someone to come over and work for the business or even run it for the next week or even the next year until Brandy has figured out if she wants to sell it or if she wants to continue the business. I have no problem coming over and doing the work for the next year as i am not currenty doing anything more important in my life and would be able to continue my gear sales over emails as i do now.
Seriously, if Brandy is not rushing what she wants to do with the business, I can get on a flight straight away and come and work the contracts Lee had with all money earned staying in lees family, as i would support myself with continuing my business of gear sales online. This would give Brtandy the ability to still depend on the income that she probably needs with her house etc.

The offer is there and i seriously hope you take me up on it.

Gary

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Lee did not have life insurance.

Shit, that is a different story then from my last post.

No kidding. I just got a letter in the mail today offering mortgage insurance, which will take over mortgage payments if something were to happen to me or my wife... Weird timing. Think I'm gonna check it out.... nah... term life would most likely be cheaper...

Please, if you can get it, get your life insured. I had a policy just waiting to be okayed this summer but I rejected it because the company rejected my wife's application due to some issues a few years ago that she is not going to have again. :S

I better get back on getting one....
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

term life would most likely be cheaper...

Mortgage insurance is a form of term-life insurance, in that the payout of the policy decreases, as the amount you owe on your home loan decreases. This is also known as "decreasing term life insurance." I forget whether or not this is cheaper than typical term insurance, but nonetheless think that the regular form is much better because the payout doesn't depreciate over time. As for your wife, I'm sure X company would be willing to accept her. Although I don't like many things insurance companies do (which is why I stopped selling it) but I'd have to agree that we all NEED to insure ourselves.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack; just trying to pass along relevant information. My father died uninsured and that put us through hell & back - I don't wish that on anyone.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Can I ask a favor of everyone? Please stop making comments about causing harm to the person responsible for this. They absolutely deserve to be caught, prosecuted, and punished, but when you talk about taking it upon yourselves, it just continues the cycle of violence and hate. I can't help but think that they have a family and friends who would be just as hurt as we are. Its not our responsibility. Retribution is just as bad as the original act.
I'm not going to lecture any more or ask you to agree, but please, as a personal favor, it hurts me to read those comments.

Call me old fasioned, but I believe in an Eye for an Eye. Lee never hurt or did anything wrong to anyone, and someone caused all of us the pain of dealing with this. So I say the family and friends of whoever did this should feel the same way. To hell with perpetuaiting the cycle and "just punishment" Tie them up, pull their fingernails and teeth out with some pliers, break every bone in their body, and then see if they are sorry for what they did.

Oh....and if it upsets people to read other peoples feelings on a public forum, THEN DONT READ IT.

It HURTS ME that someone who claims to have been friends with Lee want to see mercy to the people who did this.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

on top of that they are what i think as an ideal group of people to hang with and I am very taken back by their friendship they all have towards each other.

You got THAT right, brother! We are an AMAZINGLY tight-knit group of friends. Oddly, some people accuse us of, quite often, of taking advantage of each other when the fiesta is in full boogie. To those people, I say FUCK OFF; you clearly don't have any idea what "Friendship" means in the greater context.

Chuck

on top of that they are what i think as an ideal group of people to hang with and I am very taken back by their friendship they all have towards each other.

You got THAT right, brother! We are an AMAZINGLY tight-knit group of friends. Oddly, some people accuse us of, quite often, of taking advantage of each other when the fiesta is in full boogie. To those people, I say FUCK OFF; you clearly don't have any idea what "Friendship" means in the greater context.

Chuck

Yeah Buddy!

. . . sitting in the cell, saying - yeah - That was cool. Wanna do it again when we get out?:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I got real drunk yesterday,, and when I woke up,,,,
Lee was still dead,,,

I want Lee back

Life is to short,, do somthing kind for a stranger,, for Lee
I will never forget how quite it is in your massive burble at 1200'

I WILL MISS YOU MAN AND I LOVE YOU
YOUR FRIEND
JUSTIN/TANDEM GUY
WAKE UP TANDEMGUY !THERES A DUI CHECKPOINT UP AHEAD

Hey TG. You know the rules, this is a public forum and telling people about a 2-way from 1200ft is not good form for your reputation.

See ya soon mate :D

How the fuck do you manage to get a burble from only twelve hundred feet?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I've been wanting to post for days now, but I've held off since I still haven't gotten around to getting my own user i.d. It was ok for me to post under Beezy's when it was about him, but now it's a different story. I apologize to any that I may freak out or offend. I promise as soon as I'm finished with this post, I will set up my own. If someone could p.m. me the artwork for the patches that were made in Beezy's honor, I would like to use that as my avatar.

Unfortunately, Beezy didn't have life insurance either. When you're a skydiver, especially a professional skydiver, you read the fine print on each and every insurance policy and realize that you won't be covered if you die doing your job. Beezy and I both thought, "there's no way I'm going to pay on a policy that isn't going to pay out in the end."

How foolish to think that skydiving would be the only way one could die. Cancer, car accidents, senseless acts of violence... There's a whole big world out there and so many things out of our control. Please, don't read the fine print guys. Cover your family, and then cover your ass by skydiving smart.

I am so sorry that Brandy has joined our widow's club. We were not accepting new members at this time. I have written to her privately and spoken to her posse daily, and she knows that I'm here or there for her anytime she needs.

Guys, there has to be some really incredible stuff going on in heaven, if Beezy needed his camera man this soon.

-Tracie Shaw

I met Lee for the first and only time at Dublin '06. I was walking along and he must have recognized me from my avatar. I don't remember exactly what he said to me, but it was viciously funny, and at my expense. I laughed my ass off and knew I would like this guy. I was right. Even though I didn't know him well, the loss has hit me harder than I expected. I miss his unfiltered love for life. I will use his example to remind me to grab life for all its worth and enjoy every minute of it. And to not take myself too seriously.

Attached is the way I will always remember him. Big ass smile with a bottle in his hand.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity