CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

NEver met him, Also always thought people are fools if they think they could make a good friend over the internet without meeting... However Lee became a good friend of mine.

He made me phone him from the WFFC and he offered me a job, a place to live and we had not even taslked on this site at that point.... hell i had no clue who he was.... Very quickly though i cam to realise that i had made a great friend with him and it never bothered me that i had not met him yet as i would have bet my life on it that him and i at some point in our lives would spend a fair bit of time hanging out. It is a real shock to know that it cant happen now. I am really fucked off that this has happened, I just dont understand why it has happened and how it could happen... If someone could tell me details via email or PM would be great as everyone is different but i really need to hear what happened in order for closure........ Poor guy.:(

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

What is amazing is what you can find out what is inside someones heart without ever having met them.[:/]

We often know people in real life without ever knowing what is in their heart.>:(

After meeting thousands upon thousands of people in your life, and getting snitched upon, stolen from, cheated, and fucked over by quite a few of them, you become a good judge of character.

We often know people in real life without ever knowing what is in their heart.[Mad]

That is very profound & equally true...
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Here's a few pics of Lee from the RoamingDZ Mountain boogie, Dublin and SDA Halloween.

Damn I'm going to miss you.[:/]>:(:(

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Damn it to hell. G-d, it SUCKS- Thank you, Chris, for letting us know. Lee, we'll miss you so; you live on in our thoughts and fine memories- our thoughts and prayers go to you, Brandy....[:/] I am with you in spirit (HUG)

I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says... he is giving me a reputation I do not deserve!

So appropriate that song... It brings tears to my eyes... of course most of this whole thread does that... :S:S:S

sigh... can't this joke be over yet :S:S:S:S

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I got the call last night right as i was going to bed. i haven't been around the internet until now to finally post something.

Brandy - i can't even tell you how sorry i am about this. do your best to take care of yourself and know that it's ok to lean on your friends. remember how loved lee was (still is) and know that we all love you too.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I ate a Sour Pickled Cocktail Onion in Lee's honor tonight. It's only the 2nd time since he introduced me to them earlier this year while teaching me linear video editting.
Lee has promoted the Farm as if he were the DZO. He has had so much commitment, passion and vision in the sport. I'm glad I got to know the genuine, good hearted side of him versus my impressions of him from dz.com. Although I do appreciate his candor.

See ya on the other side, Lee. You'll definitely be missed.
Many many many comforting wishes to Brandy. You are so loved. Know that you are not alone.
Katee

Hey Lee,

I'm sitting here drinking Newcastle and wishing I could share them with ya. Just so you know, I found tonight that my local grocer actually carries London Pub pickled onions. No need to import them now, they're sold less than a mile from my house. :P I convinced Muttley to try one...she cried. Now that I've eaten 3 of them, she's told me I can't ever go down on her after eating them, cuz she's afraid her pussy will smell like them for a week. :D Give a hug to Dirty Pirate Whore #1 for me. Later.

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I drove with Lee to his first WFFC and I can tell you it was 1 hell of a trip. Brandy and my wife got there a few days in. The 3 of us drove around looking for Lee and finally found him at the Hellfish tent. Papa Hellfish had gone in that day on a jump Lee had videoed. He was trashed playing the centinal game......That was his way of paying respect. We stuffed him in the back of the cart and off we went.He played as hard as he worked and always took time to get to know everyone on the DZ. No mater what he enjoyed life and Loved skydiving. He couldn't fly for shit when I first met him but kept learning and became 1 of the best video flyer's around. You will be missed by all who knew you even those that didn't always see eye to eye with you.
I will miss you Mate BSBDB|

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

I heard the news earlier today. I am behind a firewall at work. I simply thought it couldn't be true or it was wrong.

Terrible news, I remember drinking beer with Lee in some bar in Rockmart talking about friends we both knew in Deland. This is terrible news.

I've yet to read any of this 'cept page one.

I do not have any words. :(

Clay and I are here - watching the house for Brandy - Brandy is doing better than anyone could hope, all considered.
What else is there to say -

Brandy thanks you all for your your kind words and your support during this, the most difficult of times.

Just so you know - we are drinking Lee's Beer!
You know he would drink ours!

Fuck - I miss you Lee!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Just so you know - we are drinking Lee's Beer!
You know he would drink ours!

Noice!! i think you should kick clay in the nuts too, just to give lee something to laugh at. :D

Call me later if you want, i worry about you.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!