CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

WOW....Just WOW!! Mic told me last night when I got home. Still can't believe it.
I really enjoyed the one liners we would throw at each other all day long. He would always get the best of me. haha
Peace brother. BSBD :(:(

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Billy my last memory of him was when you and i were talking at Beezy's memorial and he was standing behind you practically screaming " You Deaf Cunt" and i was laughing my ass off and every time you turned around to see what i was laughing at he turned around and started talking to someone else then when you turned back to our conversation he would do it again....... It was the best Laugh i had had in awhile.....

Not Laughing at you mind you..... Just Near you;);)

You Will Be Missed Lee...

:(:(:(:(

I never met Lee, but sure looked forward to it some day - he really was an awesome guy! As I type this, I'm really short of words; I can't believe this is true; I can't believe have to post to another thread like this...damn [:/]

Lee, I didn't know you, but will miss your posts and your humor here - this always hurts no matter what :( I looked forward to getting to know you as I progressed as a jumper and am saddened that can never be the case now. One could always use bighearted people like you. Thank you for all that you have done for others while with us! :)
You, your family & friends are all in my prayers.

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Billy my last memory of him was when you and i were talking at Beezy's memorial and he was standing behind you practically screaming " You Deaf Cunt" and i was laughing my ass off and every time you turned around to see what i was laughing at he turned around and started talking to someone else then when you turned back to our conversation he would do it again....... It was the best Laugh i had had in awhile.....

Not Laughing at you mind you..... Just Near you;);)

You Will Be Missed Lee...

:(:(:(:(

What a coincidence, that was my last memory of him in person too. Anytime skinnyshrek and billyvance were together, you could always expect something funny to happen. :D

Now what the fuck am I gonna do now? [:/]:( Can't stop crying...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I've been at a loss for words since last night. Of all the things I'd expect to happen to Lee, this is way down there on the list. :(
Lee did many thing that made me understand him as a stand-up honorable individual. Yea we disagreed on some things, some to the point of arguing, but ya know what? At the end of the day, we could sit down have a beer and enjoy life. Thats one thing Lee could always do, enjoy life.
My last conversation with him, he was calling me a puss or some such other insult b/c I was leaving the Farm on a Saturday afternoon. I told him I'd see him soon enough and I'd show him how to really fly camera. Guess I've got a little longer to wait than I though.

My prayers go out to Brandy, Lee's family, and friends. If there is ANYTHING I can do, let me know. He would have done the same for me.

Peace to you all.

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

link to an updated news story.

This is making it sink in even more. And now I am getting pissed. >:( What kind of person could do such a thing????

thanks for the edits to fix the link, Phree and Billy. I was editing it myself but i guess i wasn't fast enough...

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

link to an updated news story.

This is making it sink in even more. And now I am getting pissed. >:( What kind of person could do such a thing????

thanks for the edits to fix the link, Phree and Billy. I was editing it myself but i guess i wasn't fast enough...

Ah shit. WTF?!
That's just not looking good.

My prayers to all who knew him.
My photos

My Videos

One of the first things I said when I got the news this morning was "But I was just getting to get to know him" Lee was a singular character. Thanks for the instant, off the cuff abuse that made me feel at home at The Farm.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Things started spinning rather quickly last night as everyone's concern grew... I was hoping to wake up this morning and hope it was a tragic rumor mill gone bad.[:/]

I just keep thinking about Brandy. Love you girl. Nothing we can say will make anything make sense right now.

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I spent the past weekend hanging out with Lee as usual. He wanted to video me and my brother jumping together.
Next weekend I said.

Monday Night he called me a couple times to try to get me to play on Pokerstars with him.
Not tonight I said.

When I got the call last night, It came to my Home Phone. Lee is one of three people that has that number and the only one that ever uses it (And he would use the hell out of it). When the Phone rang, My first thought was "Shit, Thats Lee again. I dont want to talk to him right now."
That call was someone telling me my friend was dead.

Lee was my closest friend in Skydiving. We argued, We partied, We laughed and Argued some more. That was my typical weekend for the past couple years.

I want so bad to make that Jump. I want so bad to play that game and I would give most anything for one more phone call.:(:(
:(

Very sad to hear of the loss. I never got to meet him.:( I was really hoping I'd get to meet him when I got to Florida. He'll definately be in my prayers tonight.

Blue Skies Forever.:(

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

This really hurts... I met Lee for the first time at SkyFest 2005 when he was elected to do my SCR video. A couple of months later, I went to Atlanta and saw that fat bastard again. A couple of years later, Lee was there when I needed someone to talk to after an incident at Dublin. He was absolutely the most amazing man I met. I wish it wasn't true.

Blue Skies Lee! [:/]

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Holy shit... words escape me I just recently met him in person at the Farm after talking to him here for several years online.

Just unbelievable... I will miss him greatly... and my heart goes out to all of his friends and family at the Farm[:/][:/]

Everytime I would post on DZ.com, Lee would be there with a wise-ass comeback. Mostly that I needed a better job, or that I was always begging for jumps at the Farm. But he sold me his old RW suit for $100, and let me make payments to his account. Later when I got into camera flying, he sold me his brand-new cameye for $50, and let me pay it out. (We were on the plane to altitude when we made the deal...and it's on video!) Last weekend he tried to get me to go with the bus to Hiram, GA for sushi...his treat...I declined...I wish I would've gone now...Like Thanatos said...I'd like that chance again...

Thanks, Lee for all that you did for me, and all that you would've.
I'll miss you big guy....:(

The Braver the Bird...The Fatter the Cat.

This SUCKS!!!! I can't believe this happened. He's a great person, NO ONE deserves to get away with this crap!!! What the fuck!!!!!!! Everyone down at the farm... i'm so sorry for your loss, he was a terrific person, and just didn't deserve this!!!!!!!!! I hope the person/people who did this get theirs... It's just so completely wrong...

I think i'm still in complete shock, and just wishing for a bad dream to end!!!!!! This is so not right!!!!

bubz
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM