xtravrtsoul

Who rides motorcycles and what is your ride?

That's my biker chick in the picture.... IThe bike really is great about town, but awsome on the highway. Getting ready for a short 250 mile ride this evening....

Nice. Have fun on your ride. Envious we have winds lately lthat are so intense we would be riding sideways.
You create life, life does not create you.

1994 Yamaha V-max,
I love the look on the faces of the young crotch-rocket riders, when a middle ages guy, on a 15 year old bike, wearing a collared Tommy shirt, blows by them...............;)

I love being one of those crotch rockets and blowing by a middle aged guy (lol, I am middle aged too) wearing my pink jacket and he realizes a chick has just blown by at 100+ with a mission. To ride with all my gusto. lol. Ok I only do that every once in awhile but it is fun. Ok ok more than every once in awhile. I just love to ride fast on my bike I guess. :ph34r::)

You can tell when a guy on a Harley is a new rider trying to make believe he is a biker.

They say things like this here 1340cc hog will blow away that GSXR.:D

Nothing wrong with someone owning a Harley, just do not imagine it is a racer.

Even the Harley race bikes were not that fast.

A Harley should be what it is good at, just for riding it down the road.

You can tell when a guy on a Harley is a new rider trying to make believe he is a biker.

They say things like this here 1340cc hog will blow away that GSXR.:D

Nothing wrong with someone owning a Harley, just do not imagine it is a racer.

Even the Harley race bikes were not that fast.

A Harley should be what it is good at, just for riding it down the road.

True....true. And I have the gearing and 1352cc's that'll launch my C14....a screamer by most stock anything...'cept a Busa:ph34r:.

http://www.superstreetbike.com/features/030_0309_ama_prostar_streetbike_shootout/index.html

My neighbor and his friend are working on a Busa that should go well over 400HP at the rear wheel.

And it is a street legal bike.

Bike is not on that website it is just a general idea.

The Busa they are working on is a 1488CC twin turbo with lots of mods.

It is insanely fast.

http://www.superstreetbike.com/features/030_0309_ama_prostar_streetbike_shootout/index.html

My neighbor and his friend are working on a Busa that should go well over 400HP at the rear wheel.

That's sick!! 400??! My stock C14 puts out something like 150 to the tire. It really is my magic carpet ride... I have a few things to do to it!B|

Bike is not on that website it is just a general idea.

The Busa they are working on is a 1488CC twin turbo with lots of mods.

It is insanely fast.

BUSA's those are so nice. My hubby is scared of me getting one. I love them. Of course the speed of them is why he does not want me on one. That is ok, I kept up with one pretty well on my sv when I got the new pipe. :) He did pull off a bit faster than me but he was surprised how I was right there not far from him at all. :) Sport cruisers are fast and comfy.

Yeah, I passed a couple HD guys the other day, just eased by them. Next thing I know, they grab a bunch of throttle and "blow" by me. I just watched. B| Realizing that I could give them a mile head start and still catch him easily if I wanted...:ph34r:

HAHAHAHA ok that one just made me gut laugh. So true. The HD guys here know they can't blow by us without being caught up too and passed. It is nice being a girl on a SB though because the HD guys give us shit about being on a sportbike and then once I start talking to them they admit they like our bike but know they would kill themselves because of there speed and the Harley's make them cruise instead of race. lol. Plus, it helps to that I have a V-Twin so they don't get to smug with me.

I've had my motorcycle license for quite some time and I currently have a 1987 BMW R80RT. Fun bike, very low mileage, 19,000 original miles! (I dont ride it anywhere near enough!)
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Yeah, I passed a couple HD guys the other day, just eased by them. Next thing I know, they grab a bunch of throttle and "blow" by me. I just watched. B| Realizing that I could give them a mile head start and still catch him easily if I wanted...:ph34r:

HAHAHAHA ok that one just made me gut laugh. So true. The HD guys here know they can't blow by us without being caught up too and passed. It is nice being a girl on a SB though because the HD guys give us shit about being on a sportbike and then once I start talking to them they admit they like our bike but know they would kill themselves because of there speed and the Harley's make them cruise instead of race. lol. Plus, it helps to that I have a V-Twin so they don't get to smug with me.

"Different horses for different courses".... No one, in their right mind would mock anyone who rides a different style of bike.. it's a senseless argument.

If you can't be on the ride you love ... love the ride you're on.

Have fun and stay safe y'all

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

"Different horses for different courses".... No one, in their right mind would mock anyone who rides a different style of bike.. it's a senseless argument.

If you can't be on the ride you love ... love the ride you're on.

Have fun and stay safe y'all

No mocking here I ride with all types of styles of bikers and love them all. Just some mock us "crotch rockets" riders and I love to blow past those boys. It sucks that some cruisers still mock us SB's. But oh well I try to make friends with all of them.

Totally true. I ride because I love to ride. I greet all bikers with the same enthusiasm. It's just a shame that HD guys (at least here in the US), act like they do toward SB'er's.

I don't care where your bike was built. It's still....the freedom of it all.:ph34r:

Pics when done????

Not done, but the picture is there now!

That is going to BA when it is done. NICE work. :) Can't wait to see the finished product.

THANKS! There will be very few like it. Truthfully, it's an amateur job, but it's not bad considering the whole thing was done in my garage.

I'm thinking I'm going to ride it for 2-3 months and sell it to buy a modern bike. The short list is:

Suzuki SV-650S ABS
BMW F-800 ST
Triumph Daytona 675
Harley Davidson XR-1200