xtravrtsoul

Who rides motorcycles and what is your ride?

Black GPZ-1100
It has 26k miles on it and it's still a blast to ride.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

03 kawi 636 stunt bike
and an 05 R6 Race bike
LOVE riding...been on bikes since i was 4 :)

Love the stunt bike. It is nice. Normally they are pretty beat up. lol. But the cage helps for sure. And the race bike is nice too. Where do you take it for track?
You create life, life does not create you.

1994 Yamaha V-max,
I love the look on the faces of the young crotch-rocket riders, when a middle ages guy, on a 15 year old bike, wearing a collared Tommy shirt, blows by them...............;)

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

Yahama V-Star 650...I just started riding about 6 months ago.

Nice! How do you like it? Did you take the MSF course? I love riding it is a great freeing feeling on the ground.

Yes, I did take the MSF class. Since I had never had a bike before it was very helpful -- especially since my only other experience with bikes was as a passenger on a Goldwing. In hindsight, I probably should have started off on a smaller bike, but I've gotten pretty comfortable with it.

The MSF class should be mandatory for sure. Some states do mandate it but most don't. I recomend anyone to take this course. There are also other courses for experienced riders to take to enhance your riding skills and safety too. They are usually at the tracks. No need for a track bike and they are helpful with your turning and so on. You can look for one near you if you feel you want to extend your riding skills for the street. :)

I ride a SV650S and it is fantastic. Been riding for 4 years now and I love it. It is my baby. :) Hoping for some track days next summer. Woot!

(if this has been posted before, sorry did not find anything)

ME TOO!!! 07 SV650S and it IS fantastic. I've been riding for about 2 months. Very much still a noob... but lovin every minute on the bike.B|

And yes - i did take the BRC. It is now mandatory for new riders in Texas as of 9/1/09 (I completed course in August)

Yeah this bike is so much fun I love it. I have had more fun with this bike. It was my first bike and I am sure I will never get rid of it. I had modified the pipe to a Leo Vince high pipe. It gave it more power and torque along with it being much noisier. lol. It has a deep throaty sound to it now. Mmmmm love it. You should look into getting the pipe changed out after you have ridden yours for about a year so you can get used to the torque it has now. have you gotten used to the throttle yet? That is usually the most complaint yet. Its throttle torque. :)

My daily ride is a 1942 Harley knucklehead ,I'm the second owner, but ride it more chopper style, even though I have all the stock parts still, My wife rides a 1947 knuckle that I built back in 84 , and I have in the last year picked up and fixed another 1947 chopper for my son, (who isn't old enough to ride it yet)

We're a knucklehead family!B|

I'll post the rest later...

Triumph Thruxton!
I love riding a bike that looks older than I do - makes me feel young again!! :D:P

Soweeet ...but it would kill my back and neck! I cut my teeth working at a triumph shop back in the 70's we also carried Ducati and Moto guzzi....I love the way Triumph trys to stay true to their roots!

I ride a SV650S and it is fantastic. Been riding for 4 years now and I love it. It is my baby. :) Hoping for some track days next summer. Woot!

(if this has been posted before, sorry did not find anything)

ME TOO!!! 07 SV650S and it IS fantastic. I've been riding for about 2 months. Very much still a noob... but lovin every minute on the bike.B|

And yes - i did take the BRC. It is now mandatory for new riders in Texas as of 9/1/09 (I completed course in August)

Yeah this bike is so much fun I love it. I have had more fun with this bike. It was my first bike and I am sure I will never get rid of it. I had modified the pipe to a Leo Vince high pipe. It gave it more power and torque along with it being much noisier. lol. It has a deep throaty sound to it now. Mmmmm love it. You should look into getting the pipe changed out after you have ridden yours for about a year so you can get used to the torque it has now. have you gotten used to the throttle yet? That is usually the most complaint yet. Its throttle torque. :)

Yeah - the throttle is super responsive... only really bothers me at slow speeds... specifically engaging first gear (semi important, right? :P). After that i'm golden. i actually just finished riding this mornning... my skills have improved drastically over the past 2 weeks. SOOOO MUCH FUN. :)

As long as you ride side saddle you will be fine.

:D:D:D:P

LOL. Good luck:P

I actually just replaced both the clutch lever on my bike this morning... was... interesting. :P

Also, SV650 is one of the only sports bikes I could ride ("off the lot") due to my height. I'm 5'3" and even on the SV650 I can't get both feet flat on the ground; I'm tip toed. I look ridiculous on the Honda CBR - can't even TOUCH the ground... :P

1992GSXR1100N (1127CC)

As soon as I clean my garage I need to take my bike completely apart and service nearly everything in order to ride it another 17 years.

I only need to replace the wiring harness but while I have it torn down I will check everything out.

It already had cams, chain, carbs, stage III, K&N, tires, Alternator rebuilt by me, Chain and Sprockets, Clutch, and 100 watt lights.

I love the lights but might go to LED if I can get good ones for the right price.

The 100watt lights get very hot.

The glass is incredibly hot when my brights have been on.

If I cannot find a deal on a Hindle without be raped I will just chop my stock exhaust and modify it into a 4to1 of my own design.

I am thinking of ways to reroute it and make it fairly
quiet (my hearing does not need further destruction)

Been riding 40+ years

I have 2 in my stable.

06' Yamaha FZ1
08' Kawasaki C14 (in Europe it's a GTR1400)

Both bikes are sheep in wolfs clothing. Unreal performance and makes me smile everytime I ride em'.......

Been riding for over 20 yrs..!

The FZ1's are a sporty thing. And quick.

Yep, luv the FZ1 but for longer rides on something that's wicked also, the Kawa C14 is the machine. Seamless power and crazy torque..B| Truth be told I haven't mod'd either bike, but think I'll do some work on the Kawa this winter........B|