xtravrtsoul

Who rides motorcycles and what is your ride?

I have 2 in my stable.

06' Yamaha FZ1
08' Kawasaki C14 (in Europe it's a GTR1400)

Both bikes are sheep in wolfs clothing. Unreal performance and makes me smile everytime I ride em'.......

Been riding for over 20 yrs..!

The FZ1's are a sporty thing. And quick.
You create life, life does not create you.

Yahama V-Star 650...I just started riding about 6 months ago.

Nice! How do you like it? Did you take the MSF course? I love riding it is a great freeing feeling on the ground.

Yes, I did take the MSF class. Since I had never had a bike before it was very helpful -- especially since my only other experience with bikes was as a passenger on a Goldwing. In hindsight, I probably should have started off on a smaller bike, but I've gotten pretty comfortable with it.

I ride a SV650S and it is fantastic. Been riding for 4 years now and I love it. It is my baby. :) Hoping for some track days next summer. Woot!

(if this has been posted before, sorry did not find anything)

ME TOO!!! 07 SV650S and it IS fantastic. I've been riding for about 2 months. Very much still a noob... but lovin every minute on the bike.B|

And yes - i did take the BRC. It is now mandatory for new riders in Texas as of 9/1/09 (I completed course in August)

Riding since I was 8 yo. Mostly dirt, now, mostly dirt and slab to the dirt.
Current ride is a KTM RXC 400, tractorlike power, rock hard seat (see photo), 4 gals of gas so it will go farther than I want to, WP suspension, Brembo brakes, only complaint is the vibration, at certain rpms it will give you double vision!

CBR 1100 XX Super Blackbird. Hard to beat. Handles like a much smaller bike.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I ride a Kawasaki Vulcan 800 and a BMW 1150RT. Although it looks like that the BMW is going away and in about a month I'll be on a Honda ST1300.

Needless to say, I love to ride and I ride literally every day.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

been riding since i was 11ish on dirt bikes. got this one (see attachment) when i was 16, my first vehicle. this is an old pic but i have put 16 inch ape hangars on it and done some more powder coating. its an 03' v-star 1100. made it through 32 states on it so far.
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."