xtravrtsoul

Who rides motorcycles and what is your ride?

Here's my track bike. Ducati 848, Ohlins, Akropovic, Nemesis, lots of goodies, very fun to ride. If Ducati had models of the 848, this would be between an S and an R. The only thing cheap on it is the plastic. I have a base model 1098 for the street too.

I've always been on Superbikes. Riden cruisers a bit, just don't enjoy them like performance bikes. I'd rather go fast and take chances than puff up my arms and putt down the road. Choppers are cool and all, probably more fun to build than ride. I'd still rather drop money on performance parts than chrome. However, I gawk at anything with 2 wheels or boobs...

Got lap from Monday on FB: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1219127887478

keep it on 2, Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

Back in 73 or 74...in St Louis...on my 305 I'd built using a harley frame...I built this bike while on the road with a carnival in the back of the generator wagon...(I was 16)

Part of why I am one of those Harley riders that never slams Jap bikes, Unless it is a Joke...

Those pics are fantastic. And thank you for not slamming on my Jap bike. We all are on two wheels to have fun Right??
You create life, life does not create you.

Back in 73 or 74...in St Louis...on my 305 I'd built using a harley frame...I built this bike while on the road with a carnival in the back of the generator wagon...(I was 16)

Part of why I am one of those Harley riders that never slams Jap bikes, Unless it is a Joke...

Those pics are fantastic. And thank you for not slamming on my Jap bike. We all are on two wheels to have fun Right??

Exactly...I am actually a Certified Honda Mechanic, I worked at a Honda dealer for 3 years, until the owner asked me to quit riding my Harley to work, then I walked! It was a great learning experience though!

After that I managed a Motorcycle Salvage yard...most fun job I ever had, even better than when I ran my own shop!

Some more Oldies of my Honda, (BTW, I still have this bike, it is in the rafters of my garage!~)

First, before the crash, (Car ran a red light)

Then a couple from After..I was off the bike for ten days, 6 in the hospital,(never crash on a friday noght, you will spend the weekend waiting) 4 building a side car., replaceing front forks, and straightening the frame.. used hand shift/clutch m and moved th ebrake over to the left side...I spent 9 fuckin months in that cast...leg was shattered...

My Knuckle (1942) before and after

Yep, a true found in a chicken coup Harley...

I didn;t restore it to stock, because i ride it, and ride it hard...so I made it comfortable for me! I still have all stock parts..

now it has worked it's way back to Rat,,,but sure was fun getting there...

I used to have an '02 sporty custom... lot of mods made. Was plannin' on puttin' a rake kit and fat tire kit on it, but got in a wreck and totaled her out.:( Before and afters below...

Now I ride one a them thar rice rockets. Got it for $900. Speakin' of which... anyone near Mt. Fuji want a bike for real cheap? I need a quick sell!

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

You're in luck, now! You don't have to buy a lame kit, you can simply get a nice frame and build the custom bike that you wanted to bolt together. I wish I was so lucky.

True... also means I have to wait to ride when I get back to the states as well...:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I used to have an '02 sporty custom... lot of mods made. Was plannin' on puttin' a rake kit and fat tire kit on it, but got in a wreck and totaled her out.:( Before and afters below...

Now I ride one a them thar rice rockets. Got it for $900. Speakin' of which... anyone near Mt. Fuji want a bike for real cheap? I need a quick sell!

Interesting head light....

Skyrider, I love those pics! Please post more.

Ok, ya twisted my arm....:D

First, just camping, along the freeway in Nebraska, on our way to Sturgis...The first year me and my wife were together...

Then my wife on the first bike I built for her, Holloween week, that is why the dear skull on the headlight...:D

Mount Rushmoore, threw My fishtail pipes!