BillyVance

Most offensive Halloween costumes for 2009

This year i'm thinking of going as David Carridine. Put a belt around my neck and have some tissues and "hand" lotion.

Got some of :| from coworkers.

Awesome idea! Might be better off going to the DZ's halloween party like that. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

[:/]

Just how lame can these lists get!?!

That sucked rocks, through a straw!

How about making a roof structure hat out of Popsicle sticks for your head & hang a tin-foil flying saucer from your dick.

I'll re-make the old train engine costume for my brother's wheel chair, only this time I'll strap a stroller (pram) on the cow-catcher!
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Didn't get to see this, but as i understand it AFFI made a "menstrual cycle" costume one year. (Involving a bicycle and lots of feminine hygiene products).

Come on Mykel, you've got to have a picture of that somewhere...

Yeah. I think that would probably guaraty that you ain't gettin' laid that night. :)
In the movie, "The Adamms Family", some one asks Tuesday what she is supposed to be since she is dresss normally. She replies, "I'm a pscopathic murderer, They look just like everyone else."

My dad retiired from the post office. One year I wore one of his shirts.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

This one would be great for the office party :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: It's entitled "the flasher"

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/sexist/files/2009/10/flasher.jpg

There have already been jumpers who wore that to the DZ party, including one who was in his 60's. He went as "a dirty old man". :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban