cocheese

What person from DZ.com would you like to be with for a day?

I'm really hurt no one wants to hang with me! [:/]
I need a mentor and a good coach to teach me to be a good skydiver. And I'm one hell of a wing man! :)

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I'm really hurt no one wants to hang with me! [:/]
I need a mentor and a good coach to teach me to be a good skydiver. And I'm one hell of a wing man! :)

I know a fat assed ugly chick with droopy boobies, a wooden leg and a bad attitude that wants to be your AFF instructor. True story.
Always be kinder than you feel.

I would definitely join that party! I can't wait to hang out with Lucky (and maybe DD) in Sebastian. I see lots of fuckery happening there! B|

When are you heading to Sebastian? Let's just hope mcswery can stay up late this time around and i will not I will not DD the pizza place....:)

I can't wait to see you guys in December at the Sebastian Invasion!! Warm, jumpy, warm, jumpy!! :)
All I know is after sunset I'm going to be MIA. I can't take all of that tomfoolery that goes on after dark. I'm offended, quite frankly. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

VSG seems like a nice person to share a cup of coffee with. Mostly, I'd like to follow DD, Lucky or Mama around all day to see if they are as amusing in bulk as they are in soundbites here.

Then there's Turtle, VB and Bolas. On a Friday or Saturday night; I think I would carry a video camera. :D

you should of hung around saturdays; LEGENDARY party in lauterbrunnen.. :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

VSG seems like a nice person to share a cup of coffee with. Mostly, I'd like to follow DD, Lucky or Mama around all day to see if they are as amusing in bulk as they are in soundbites here.

Then there's Turtle, VB and Bolas. On a Friday or Saturday night; I think I would carry a video camera. :D

I would definitely join that party! I can't wait to hang out with Lucky (and maybe DD) in Sebastian. I see lots of fuckery happening there! B|

When are you heading to Sebastian? Let's just hope mcswery can stay up late this time around and i will not I will not DD the pizza place....:)

I will be there the day after Christmas. That can not come too soon!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

After readin some of the replies. I would have to say I'd like to spend a day with Mouth.

She hasnt been around in a while. Last i heard she got married and fell off the planet (of dz.com)

Plus she lives in Ga which, even though it is very low on my favorite places list I know a lot of good people there.
My photos

My Videos

After readin some of the replies. I would have to say I'd like to spend a day with Mouth.

She hasnt been around in a while. Last i heard she got married and fell off the planet (of dz.com)

Plus she lives in Ga which, even though it is very low on my favorite places list I know a lot of good people there.

Oh just go.... drive slow and take all the back roads.. most of the worst good ole boys with reflective glasses are a watchin all the major roads and writin tickets to all them damn yankees headed south to FL.

Oh just go.... drive slow and take all the back roads.. most of the worst good ole boys with reflective glasses are a watchin all the major roads and writin tickets to all them damn yankees headed south to FL.

Just a slight correction here... If they are just passing through they are just Yankees. "Damn Yankees" are the ones that actually stay around so they can tell how the Did it back up North.:P:D

And South Florida is a Northern State.

and less "moderatory" as well.

Y'all can be as naughty as you want away from the site, I don't care and in fact, I encourage it! :ph34r:

It's true. :)
I've met lots of people:
* Lots of people I'd still like to meet
* Lots I'd love to see again
* Lots we've been at the same place and just missed each other or didn't know we were both there
* Lots I won't get the chance to see again
* Lots I never had the chance to meet
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.