cocheese

What person from DZ.com would you like to be with for a day?

Oh darn. I was going to take you as my tandem passenger as a special treat!! And then try to drop you in the X. My accuracy is awesome!!

Woman I'm a married man, we can't be caught spooning in public!
:)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Oh darn. I was going to take you as my tandem passenger as a special treat!! And then try to drop you in the X. My accuracy is awesome!!

Woman I'm a married man, we can't be caught spooning in public!
:)

As long as she doesn't use the 5th attachment point... then it's just skydiving. :):):)

I'm less then 10 miles from you...:P

I'd like to spend a day with:
Quade-to hear some histories of non-skydiving stuff
Bill von-to pick up some instruction tips.
Ian-So I can know how to not put my pelvis in 4 pieces again.
Skymama-simply because she makes everyone around her smile (and there is always free beer around her due to all the guys she attracts).
Wendy-cuz I know less than nothing about CRW.
Phree-he's a computer geek, a photo goof, and so am I. Plus he's just a helliuva nice person.
And although Airtwardo isn't a mod, I'd like a day with him too. Lots to learn from a man of his mind and experience.

I saw the contrails overhead from your jet. B|

Actually Harry...I drove here. And will be here most of the cold season. if you wanna cold, come see me in s'nore. Happy to give one to you.:P

Ya know I didn't think about her. I think shes a good choice. I wonder how her knee is doing..

I don't think it matters how her knee is doing. She's still going to pick you up in a bear hug and bitch slap your ass until it's red!

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

VSG seems like a nice person to share a cup of coffee with. Mostly, I'd like to follow DD, Lucky or Mama around all day to see if they are as amusing in bulk as they are in soundbites here.

Then there's Turtle, VB and Bolas. On a Friday or Saturday night; I think I would carry a video camera. :D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Mostly, I'd like to follow DD, Lucky or Mama around all day to see if they are as amusing in bulk as they are in soundbites here.

I think in real life we are probably less filtered. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

VSG seems like a nice person to share a cup of coffee with. Mostly, I'd like to follow DD, Lucky or Mama around all day to see if they are as amusing in bulk as they are in soundbites here.

Then there's Turtle, VB and Bolas. On a Friday or Saturday night; I think I would carry a video camera. :D

I would definitely join that party! I can't wait to hang out with Lucky (and maybe DD) in Sebastian. I see lots of fuckery happening there! B|
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

and less "moderatory" as well.

Y'all can be as naughty as you want away from the site, I don't care and in fact, I encourage it! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Very easy here.. 1st -Skinnyshrek. and then GFD or Beazy.

One more day with any of these people would be fantastic.. Not a day goes by that I don't think of one of these people.
For Skinny The day would spent like any other day with him was. Playing Poker, Getting fucked up and Harassing anyone that needed Harassing.
Beazy.. Have enough drinks to get the stories flowing out him and actually record them this time. This sport lost so much history when Beazy passed on.
GFD - A Day spent chasing leprechauns and hiding from penguins would be great.

I'm less then 10 miles from you...:P

I'd like to spend a day with:
Quade-to hear some histories of non-skydiving stuff
Bill von-to pick up some instruction tips.
Ian-So I can know how to not put my pelvis in 4 pieces again.
Skymama-simply because she makes everyone around her smile (and there is always free beer around her due to all the guys she attracts).
Wendy-cuz I know less than nothing about CRW.
Phree-he's a computer geek, a photo goof, and so am I. Plus he's just a helliuva nice person.
And although Airtwardo isn't a mod, I'd like a day with him too. Lots to learn from a man of his mind and experience.

I saw the contrails overhead from your jet. B|

Actually Harry...I drove here. And will be here most of the cold season. if you wanna cold, come see me in s'nore. Happy to give one to you.:P
I'm in Tn, but I just make it out to the west coast within a few months. I'll come by.

Mostly, I'd like to follow DD, Lucky or Mama around all day to see if they are as amusing in bulk as they are in soundbites here.

I think in real life we are probably less filtered. ;)

Actually, I am very quiet in person and rather shy and anyone who has met mw will say the same thing..;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I would definitely join that party! I can't wait to hang out with Lucky (and maybe DD) in Sebastian. I see lots of fuckery happening there! B|

When are you heading to Sebastian? Let's just hope mcswery can stay up late this time around and i will not I will not DD the pizza place....:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly