cocheese

What person from DZ.com would you like to be with for a day?

Who would you like to be with for a day?

A cool idea: Post your story of who you would like to be with for a day and why. We'll pick the best story and we'll either send you to that person, or send that person to you.

If you post in this thread, please be willing to donate to the cause.

oh and we need a catchy name for this like "Friends For Life" or something.:P

Serious or kidding??

Seriously.. I would like to spend the day with airtwardo. ( got to spend half a day with him)

He has showed me alot of things in the little time that I have known him. Has been an all around kick-butt kinda guy. Doesnt blow people off when they ask question... even ones that seem dumb in retrospect. :)
Kidding... Probably Bolas.. seems like there could be some good stories from that one! :ph34r::D

Now that i think about it.. theres alot of people on here i would like to chill with.. Bry. Mrwrong. mutumbo,.... and some more people.. lots of good people on here..

"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

Who would you like to be with for a day?

A cool idea: Post your story of who you would like to be with for a day and why. We'll pick the best story and we'll either send you to that person, or send that person to you.

If you post in this thread, please be willing to donate to the cause.

oh and we need a catchy name for this like "Friends For Life" or something.:P

Great question. Too many to choose from. 1) Quade to find out why he's the world's most boring skydiver. 2) Billvon to pick his brain about skydiving, political views, etc...
3) DSE to learn about photography... 4) Skymama, Nataly and Lucky (to show off my beautiful children)

I'm less then 10 miles from you...:P

I'd like to spend a day with:
Quade-to hear some histories of non-skydiving stuff
Bill von-to pick up some instruction tips.
Ian-So I can know how to not put my pelvis in 4 pieces again.
Skymama-simply because she makes everyone around her smile (and there is always free beer around her due to all the guys she attracts).
Wendy-cuz I know less than nothing about CRW.
Phree-he's a computer geek, a photo goof, and so am I. Plus he's just a helliuva nice person.
And although Airtwardo isn't a mod, I'd like a day with him too. Lots to learn from a man of his mind and experience.

I'm less then 10 miles from you...:P

I'd like to spend a day with:
Quade-to hear some histories of non-skydiving stuff
Bill von-to pick up some instruction tips.
Ian-So I can know how to not put my pelvis in 4 pieces again.
Skymama-simply because she makes everyone around her smile (and there is always free beer around her due to all the guys she attracts).
Wendy-cuz I know less than nothing about CRW.
Phree-he's a computer geek, a photo goof, and so am I. Plus he's just a helliuva nice person.
And although Airtwardo isn't a mod, I'd like a day with him too. Lots to learn from a man of his mind and experience.

I saw the contrails overhead from your jet. B|

Oh this could be fun … so many people …

To start, with [ParaFrog] cause that means we’re both in Afghanistan.
With Marc [rushmc] drinking Glenmorangie.
With Keith [BIGUN] asking him lots of questions about his experiences in Central America and just talking about everything from nanotechnology to history to starry nights.
Hiking in the redwoods with Jason [downwardspiral] and sparring intellectually.
Hiking in Texas with [JohnRich] … someplace that doesn’t require too much concentration cause I suspect we’re going to be arguing discussing intensely most of the time.
Plotting our takeover of the world, uh hanging out with Wendy and Jeanne.
Shooting with Randy [warpedskydiver] and then talking to his daughter’s Girl Scout troop later (not about shooting).
Eating homemade Italian food with Jimmy [jimmytavino].
As a passenger in [Vortexring]’s helicopter … & so I can take my own pictures of those mountains. :P
Jumping at Archway with Tomas [freeflychile] and Gary [whatever Peek’s dz.com user name is] … because I miss jumping at Archway & the people there.

And I’m sure that I’ve missed quite a few someones. [:\]

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

LuckyMcSwervy
I think she would be fun :)
But then I've been told skydiverbry knows a lot of good fart jokes.....and I do like a good far joke......

I'm sorry LuckyMcSwervy as much fun as you would be I will have to go for skydiverbry he knows some really good far jokes.

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

LuckyMcSwervy
I think she would be fun :)
But then I've been told skydiverbry knows a lot of good fart jokes.....and I do like a good far joke......

I'm sorry LuckyMcSwervy as much fun as you would be I will have to go for skydiverbry he knows some really good far jokes.

Oh darn. I was going to take you as my tandem passenger as a special treat!! And then try to drop you in the X. My accuracy is awesome!!
Always be kinder than you feel.