airtwardo

Happy Birthday AirTwardo

Old skydivers are just "plane" smarter.:P

Keep on rockin Bro. Oh and get the number shaped candles instead.:P

There still wouldn't be enough room on the cake. :P:D

Happy Birthday old fart! B|

This cake should bring back memories of when he turned middle age . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

happy bday!! sorry i'm not around to give you a spanking...not that i can count that high anyway.:P

I think your hand would get raw before you even got half way. :D:D

Happy Birthday Twardo!!

On that bony ass? She won't even get 10%! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Airtwardo is so old that he had to wait a few million years to make his first jump because the Pterodactyls had not yet formed wings. Then, just before loading, a weather hold was called because a meteor stuck Mexico. Long after that, while only still dreaming of skydiving, Da Vinci made modifications to the parachute, but Airtwardo was told his first jump course was no longer valid, and he would have to wait for the next class, which was to be held on the highest tier of the Eiffel Tower. That jump course did not go so well, and was canceled after the first graduate went in. I don’t know for sure, but I think he made his first jump under very suspicious circumstances, on November 24, 1971, but, no one really knows for sure when he made his first jump…………and you know, he will never tell!!!!!! So yea, you ARE an old guy!!!!! Happy B-Day!!!!!

:P:P:P:D:D:DB|B|B|

Oh Yea!!!!!!!!!!