CSpenceFLY

Heads up all you RoamingDZ.com kids.

Just pointing out that your capitalizing on a double standard.

The boogie can't be that good if it has such a lowly status that requires you to beg for participants.

ummm :S not sure if this is an inside joke with Chris, or you REALLY have no idea what your talking about....

bu bye

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

ok, now if your from "other weather"... totally comfy, days kinda hot but the breeze was up... so tee shirt/shorts... the nights lil cooler.. not bad.. sweatshirt and shorts ok!! lol a great place to have a blast!!!!! hope I can make it this year!!!!
(I.C.D#2 VP)
"<3 ..Looks like breasts coming out of an ice cream cone. Mmmm."~John Mitchell
"I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

If it was so toasty for YOU that night, then why didn't you show'em, huh?? :P
I'm proud of my naturally fiery Latin blood. And when the sangre says "conyo, it's cold!" ..then it's cold. Of course, staying up until the fire was dead and dew was on the ground, then sleeping over a 1/2" crack in the floor of Jello's camper didn't help much. B|

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Booked some of the entertainment today. Google Greg Hester or try youtube. I'm also going to try to get Chris Hicks. Chris plays with the Marshal Tucker Band.I'll try to post some links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_wSkvZRFfc

This what i found for Greg Hester, sounds pretty good to me :)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Booked some of the entertainment today. Google Greg Hester or try youtube. I'm also going to try to get Chris Hicks. Chris plays with the Marshal Tucker Band.I'll try to post some links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_wSkvZRFfc

This what i found for Greg Hester, sounds pretty good to me :)

i assume that its the right guy then?
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Almost peed myself laughing at definition 5& 6...

5. "Man, she's got some fine titties!"

"Word."

6. to concur

I'd like to hit Monica from the backside, yo!! Word!!

That's what I'm talking about spence....word!!! LOL

And sardlo it's worth the trip from where ever bud, spence puts on a pretty kick ass shinding...good people, good times, very good vibe, you wil not be disappointed..

Tis true, Señor... I flew all the way from Japan (Jah-pannnn for some people:P) and it was a BLAST!!! All we have to work on now is getting the pop-up tents out of the landing areas.:P:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'll be the punisher for people who throw trash on the ground!

Do I get my damn spankin's this time??? If not, I'm runnin' around nekkid all weekend and everyone will blame you for the excessive use of eye bleach!:D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.