banesanura

Fart Stories!

LOL

An old acquaintance of mine insisted that she didn't fart or burb - it was not appropriate behavior for a girl.

Well, let's just say that I'm not an appropriate girl! :ph34r: I disgusted that girl on more than one occassion with my farts. :ph34r::ph34r:

g

You have taken us all down that road at least once.:ph34r::ph34r:

That reminds me - I forgot the new ear protectin I was going to buy . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

First date with a new girl in high school I had eaten burrittos for lunch and had some BAD gas. Sitting in her living room with her parents and their dog sitting next to me on the couch. I couldn't hold it anymore and suddenly, rippppp! Dad said "Rover"! Ha, they think its the dog so a few minutes later, rippppp again Dad says "Rover" I'm laughin my ass off on the inside now, poor puppy! A few more minutes goes by and ripppp again. This time Dad says

"Rover, get over here before that boy shits on you!!!

Deedy, Cocheese, my assitant and I were driving around Lake Tahoe for a few hours. I had eaten a ton of dried fruit and had been farting the whole trip. No one smelled anything (Vegan farts actually are quite pleasant). And then, there was one that uh, gave me away. :D

Oh now you tell us.:P:D

One day, my wife and I were in the grocery store. We were on one of the aisles checking-out products. I eased-out the nastiest, ugliest SBD... EVER! About that time, I eased around the corner toward another aisle and to safety. As I was rounding the corner, a little old lady entered the aisle from the other direction. My wife chastised me severely, later. Not so much for the SBD but the ugly look SHE got from the little old lady.:D

Chuck

I've done that too! It really works good when you do it in the aisle with the open-top freezers. The cold air seems to make it last longer.

When I was a kid, I eased-out an SBD in church. I really couldn't help it. I sat looking straight ahead and when I heard people around me shifting in their pew seats, I gave the old guy sitting next to me a really ugly look. I think, it worked! Wish, i coulda' framed that one!:D

Chuck