Bibliophile

Paranormal Activity... Are you a believer?

Total Skeptic. B|

Glad to hear the movie doesn't suck. Might have to check it out. I laughed all the way through the Exorcist when I saw it in high school. All that soup flying around . . .:D

If you are going to check it out, go see it in the theater. I don't know what Valinda's and your tastes are in movies, but it is probably one I'd imagine you two would enjoy together.

Also, if you are going to see it, see it in the theater. DON'T wait for it to come out on DVD and then see it. Some movies are just more enjoyable in the theater, and this is probably one of them. While I enjoyed the movie, part of the experience was enjoying everyone around us freak out throughout it. Definitely worth $10.
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who
can do nothing for him."

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I don't think paranormal activity and being superstitious are the same thing. I guess it would depend on what you think they both mean

I guess it could mean it.

Superstition = An irrational belief that an object, action, or circumstance not logically related to a course of events influences its outcome.

http://www.answers.com/topic/superstition

Paranormal = Beyond the range of normal experience or scientific explanation

http://www.answers.com/topic/paranormal

Though I can see circumstances in which believing in the paranormal does not necessarily mean being superstitious.
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who
can do nothing for him."

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"I don't believe in paranormal activity"
"I didn't know so many people were superstitious"...

i guess someone who believes is superstitious? I agree with Spence, could you define what you beleive the difference is? What is Life? Some believe it is a miracle and some believe it is just a perfect coincidence... now we are back to where we started huh? ;)

Just thought id stir the pot a little...

Ya know... I just thought of something..... it's night time again. :o:o:o How did it get to be night time again?!

Ok; I learned this from a witch movie I watched tonight...

Don't think about soft, cuddly, fluffy bunnies.

Edited: Don't dream about them either. ;):)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Ya know... I just thought of something..... it's night time again. :o:o:o How did it get to be night time again?!

Ok; I learned this from a witch movie I watched tonight...

Dont' think about soft, cuddly, fluffy bunnies.

:) (scary demon monsters!!!)

I believe that it's certainly possible that there is an extended existence beyond the physical realm - but I also believe that if ghosts exist, they have better things to do than harass those of us still limited by physical constraints! :)

And one could hope that lil humans had better things to do than torment lil ants or frogs or other lil beasties... but you know some still do.

So, I don't think that it would be totally out of line to think that IF they did exist, that some could have some mean and nasty streaks.