Nataly

Do I look psychotic in these pictures??

That BS would never work on me, either. I like being treated well, and I would not give a man the time of day, if he tried to put me down. I agree with every post that you have made, Kmills0705.

The very fact you said that means it would work on you.
And it's not a put down "DAMN YOU LOOK HUGE!" but rather a bit more tactful such as "More women need to be happy with their shape and show it off." then turn and ignore you and talk to your friend.
It's sick, it's wrong, I wish it didn't work but it does and WHERE THE HELL IS THAT PUSH UP BRA + V NECK PICTURE!

You are sooo bad at this. :D
www.FourWheelerHB.com

That BS would never work on me, either. I like being treated well, and I would not give a man the time of day, if he tried to put me down. I agree with every post that you have made, Kmills0705.

And it's not a put down "DAMN YOU LOOK HUGE!" but rather a bit more tactful such as "More women need to be happy with their shape and show it off." then turn and ignore you and talk to your friend.
It's sick, it's wrong, I wish it didn't work but it does and WHERE THE HELL IS THAT PUSH UP BRA + V NECK PICTURE!

Fail!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Oooh Yer gonna get it now!
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

This IT you speak of.....is IT that picture with the V neck + Push up bra?

Which brings up something....life isn't fair!
A girl can get super decked out with every thing in the right place due to things like a wonder bra or a V neck and what not......what do we guys have? A freaking potato in our pants! I mean what would make you ladies stop your screening of photos and click on some dorks profile?
If he's shirtless and ripped you will think he's pretentious and won't talk to him. If he's under dressed you'll think he's a slob. Over dressed you will think he's just trying too hard!
Where is our V neck and a push up bra!
Dating is so much easier for you girls than us guys!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

A girl can get super decked out with every thing in the right place due to things like a wonder bra or a V neck and what not......what do we guys have? A freaking potato in our pants! I mean what would make you ladies stop your screening of photos and click on some dorks profile?
If he's shirtless and ripped you will think he's pretentious and won't talk to him. If he's under dressed you'll think he's a slob. Over dressed you will think he's just trying too hard!

Gotta dress for sucess ole buddy! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Most everyone hates their own photos.

I can certainly empathize personally with that.

The trick with getting photos of yourself that you do like is to have lots and lots and lots of photos taken of you. You'll hate most of them. Some you'll find tolerable and a couple you'll end up liking.

I've found that most of my favorite photos of me are on top of mountains. :ph34r:

/Marg
Good one Marg! B|

Gotta dress for sucess ole buddy! B|

I am not going in drag.....I would have to shave my fuzzy legs :P

A friend had a good theory on this, he said just post a picture of your self in a sea of shoes and hand bags that will get their attention!

Another friend had the Rod Stewart approach, just show them a picture of your house saying it's their after the divorce.

I have some very strange friends. Better strange than boring. :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

These are two of the pictures I have on my Match.com profile.. One guy said I looked deranged because I'm smiling like a lunatic in all my pictures..

Well.. It's no secret that I have a big toothy grin, but I didn't realise my insanity was so obvious!! :D:D:D

I thought those were nice pictures - am I wrong and do I just look like a nutcase???

Edit: Note that your vote should be based on the pictures alone and not some of the stuff I have previously posted.. You all *know* I'm a bit nutty, but I'm asking if I *look* nutty!! :P

Nataly, this is what I've noticed about you: Your comment about "Shroppy being alright is the most important thing." After his accident so revealed your essence. I mean it was just so very cute and so very sweet. I know that this movie quote I'm going to put down was out of "Spiderman." However, I think that when your man finds you, this is how he will describe you: (Toby McGuire: Spiderman asked me what MJ (Nataly) was like so I said "Spiderman, when you are looking into Nataly's eyes, and she is looking into your's, you feel weak, and you feel strong at the same time. Truth is, you don't know what you feel. You just Know what kind of man you want to be."

Andy meet Nataly. Nataly meet Andy. I think you two should go out this weekend :):)

Haha, is this a love match on DZ.com? :D

Andy Copland or Andy_Man?

Silly me. I was referring to you actually. Thought you were a UK guy. Too many Andy's I guess.

Well... A for effort?!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Ok, I'll be nice...

Sometimes, people fail to learn or change because they have a closed mind. They keep doing the same things and expect different outcomes. They don't realize that not everything or everyone falls into the same categories as their past.

Obviously, Shah's comments to women, including his comments to myself, are not about us, but they speak volumes about Shah. His perception and his past color his present. Since his reality is skewed, he fails to see how something or someone could be different, than what he has come to expect.

He expects me to be a large (sooo funny) or unattractive woman because of my views. He expects that I would be interested in a man who ignored me and talked to my friend. What he doesn't realize is that he doesn't know me better, than I know myself. Those men wouldn't have a shot in hell with me. I know this. People who know me, also know that it's true, that I like to be treated very well. Those people point out Shah's mistake online, and it goes over his head. Shah doesn't get it.

So what does Shah's post show? That he hasn't yet met a woman, who is healthy and happy with herself. He hasn't known well the women, who try to be as beautiful on the inside as society claims that they are on the outside. He decides that women like this are a farce because a woman cannot be all of those things - nice, pretty, thin, happy, funny, healthy, strong, etc.

Unlike the unicorn, women like this exist.

Ok, I'll be nice...

Sometimes, people fail to learn or change because they have a closed mind. They keep doing the same things and expect different outcomes. They don't realize that not everything or everyone falls into the same categories as their past.

Obviously, Shah's comments to women, including his comments to myself, are not about us, but they speak volumes about Shah. His perception and his past color his present. Since his reality is skewed, he fails to see how something or someone could be different, than what he has come to expect.

He expects me to be a large (sooo funny) or unattractive woman because of my views. He expects that I would be interested in a man who ignored me and talked to my friend. What he doesn't realize is that he doesn't know me better, than I know myself. Those men wouldn't have a shot in hell with me. I know this. People who know me, also know that it's true, that I like to be treated very well. Those people point out Shah's mistake online, and it goes over his head. Shah doesn't get it.

So what does Shah's post show? That he hasn't yet met a woman, who is healthy and happy with herself. He hasn't known well the women, who try to be as beautiful on the inside as society claims that they are on the outside. He decides that women like this are a farce because a woman cannot be all of those things - nice, pretty, thin, happy, funny, healthy, strong, etc.

Unlike the unicorn, women like this exist.

You are definitely an amazing lady and I couldn't have said this better myself.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696

I feel like I'm constantly repeating this, but you seem to see things from only one point of view..

You say dating is easier for girls - they can just get dolled up and "score" a man.. And you poor men have practically nothing to work with - boo hoo..

Shah.. Of course I can't speak for all of woman-kind, but I think finding what *we* want is JUST as hard as finding what you guys want.. We just want different things. If men want sex and women want love, I would argue that both probably have an equally hard time finding what they want.. Women are more selective about who they sleep with, and men don't just give their heart away.. When all is said and done, one could argue that MEN have it easier than women.. You guys can always work on and develop your charm, but if a woman is "ugly", that can be hard to change.. This is obviously grossly over-simplifying things, but I think you can see my point..

I think a guy's *best* cards are his personality. If he pulls out a funny/cheeky/clever remark, it will get a girl's attention. Women, IMO, are slightly less visually-inclined than men, so the idea of a man getting all dressed-up is a bit silly.. Women may be able to make themselves more visually appealing, but they are catering to "what men want".. The fact that men don't have this option is beside the point.. "What women want" is character/personality.. So men have just as much opportunity to impress as women - they just don't seem to have a clue how to use what they've got to get our attention.

Actually.. Not *all* men are clueless.. But the ones who don't get this important point are the ones missing out.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9x3qub_I38 now why would ZZ top lie to me! :)2) If you don't know what a man is looking for I would say turn on the TV or maybe read a publication or two. I suggest Maxim or maybe Playboy. We men are easy! Good god don't make it hard! Other than my usual chant about long legs and perky boobies.......how about a girl who isn't a drama queen or doesn't have some sort of ax to grind? That's all we guys really want! If you can make pancakes even better! :)3) We men are visual, it's that freaking hunter thing.....and well if you want to get a guys attention dress to get HIS attention. My host brother Pablo once put it to me this way, "You see all these girls at the club, they aren't dressed nice to impress you they are dressed to impress each other, if they impress you it's a nice side effect." Sad to say it but he's right. So turn the side effect into the desired outcome. Good camera + good light + showing off some of what you work hard to have = guys talking to you :)
You remind me of my old lab partner at university, gorgeous girl amazing personality but always wore turtle necks and oddly fitting pants and skirts and couldn't figure out why she wasn't getting hit on. I dragged her to the local shopping mall one day and put her in a nice shirt, nothing skanky and a nice pencil skirt and we went out. Long story short she figured it out. Maybe it was due to hanging out with guys all her life or body issues but she figured it out.
WE GUYS CAN'T SEE PERSONALITY! :)
So smile, your very cute and very smart, now show it off a little. :)

Shah, I don't think you represent the male population and I am glad for that. I won't deny that there has to be a mutual "attraction" between two people. But that attraction means something different for each person.

We know what attracts you. A perfect body combined with the societal standard good looks.

PLEASE do not speak for the rest of the male population. I have plenty of male friends and have dated enough to know that what you are saying does not apply to all.

And we have seen the polls and heard from enough people to confirm what you are saying is most definitely not applicable to the male population in general. THANKFULLY!!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696

They day I hear some guy say "Wow you really can tell she has a great personality from this picture!" and not be referring to her body, I'll believe you. Till then I'm going to go with the theory that we are just hairless apes, animals who by some metrical developed an apposable thumbs.

Till then, good camera + good composition + good light + good clothing choice = good chance of some one reading your profile.

>not going to say it but why do you think they have those stinking pictures on these dating sights instead of just personality profiles.<