cocheese

Let's hear your long distance love story

If the guy isn't willing to drive to see you every other time then he really isnt worth your time now. Relationships are not a one sided thing. Hopefully this guy is was just joking with you when he said that but if not then think twice before getting too involved with him.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

We met in Venezuela but didn't date at all there. Then she moved to Mexico City, and I moved to northern Mexico and we started seeing each other whenever I could spend a weekend in Mexico City. Then I broke it off because it was too stressful to work the LD thing, and she was planning to move back to Venezuela which complicated things even more.

Back in May she moved to Houston and we decided to try again. Still long-distance, but it was easily drivable from Reynosa, Mexico, and I started routing my business trips through Houston instead of Mexico City as much as I could. Two weeks ago I moved to Ft. Worth. And in two hours she's getting on a bus to Dallas:)

I got nuthin

Hmm.. Because he's of the male persuasion, you have to at least consider the possibility that he was genuinely gutted & made that comment to "lighten" up the mood (or to avoid crying in front of you).. I'm just sayin'.. Men are funny creatures.. :S[:/]

I like that thought a lot more, but I certainly dont want to get my hopes up.

I hope you give him the boot and find someone who's willing to meet you halfway, and I don't just mean in the actual driving sense :S