d_squared431

Random picture time...

...surfing 2 weeks ago. I can't get my phone camera to work.

what board are you riding??
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I took the first picture of my foot today (almost three weeks after surgery on Sept. 10) while lounging around Cabo San Lucas.

The second picture is a cast signing at a local bar in Carmel, Ca a couple weeks ago.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Hahaha.

Here are a couple my friend sent me. First is myself in the mountains above Vail, Colorado. About 10,500ft.
2nd is a picture from a friend's place, I guess he wrote out his entire life plan. (It is worth noting that although he would have you think otherwise, he knows jack shit about bikes) hahaha.
3rd is my new ride, along with a couple of friend's, in the Santa Cruz mountains.

SWEET bikes.

i tried to learn to snowboard the blue square on opening day at vail. . . yeah BAD idea on that one. :(

Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Hahaha. It was odd being there in the summer, it is totally a winter town. Glad we brought the dirt bikes, it is very scenic.
It seems like every time I snowboard, I get worse. The first time I at least stayed up most of the time. This last time, will probably stay that way!

i think my record for staying up was about 20 feet.
and that was on a mile and a half run. . . yeah you can do the math on how many times i ate shit.

After eatin shit that many times, your ass feels like your gay or somethin. Fuck

LMAO. yeah. it sucked. but for some stupid reason i still have a desire to learn how to snowboard.

Here are a couple that I took on 9-17 at the So. Cal. Edison Big Creek hydro project.B|

These photos were taken in and around Powerhouse #1. It was built in 1913 and still earns its keep. When built, the 14,000 kW output of each of the 3 units summed up to be a large fraction of the generating capacity of the Los Angeles area. Now, it is a drop in the bucket.