d_squared431

Random picture time...

Chicas Rock! Don't tell me you're not![:/]

You know what they say about assumptions, John. ;)

There's way too much kick ass music in SF this weekend for me to leave. I was sad to miss it last year. I will be spending three glorious days in Golden Gate Park listening to an amazing array of talented musicians. Did I mention that it's FREE? B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Here ya go...

Beautiful. :)
Are you engaged?

Lucky guy.:)

Hahhaa... no. Just messing with you guys.

It's my engagement ring from my xH. I had to get it appraised again for the jewelry rider on my homeowner's insurance. I took it out of the safe deposit box last week and haven't been able to get to the bank again to put it back. Safest place for it right now is on my hand... ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Chicas Rock! Don't tell me you're not![:/]

You know what they say about assumptions, John. ;)

There's way too much kick ass music in SF this weekend for me to leave. I was sad to miss it last year. I will be spending three glorious days in Golden Gate Park listening to an amazing array of talented musicians. Did I mention that it's FREE? B|

Wow! What a lineup. Looks like my CD collection. Lessee: Jorma K., Laurie Lewis (great bluegrass voice on Blue Rose Band CD), Nina Gerber (great backup guitar on Kate Wolf's albums), Eliza Gilkyson, Emmylou, REKing, Kevin Welch, Chieftains, M.Faithful, Richie H., just to name a few! Wow, again!....and the price is right too.