SARLDO

It's finally Friday!

That's right folks, the weekend is upon us. Let us rejoice in knowing that we have survived another week and (hopefully) have a couple of days to recharge ourselves in any manner appropriate to our liking.

Me? I'm hanging out with my best friend (wife) at Disney's MGM tomorrow, and the DZ on Sunday.

Speak up - what are your plans this weekend?
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Im *hoping* to be at the DZ this weekend. I told my boss i did NOT want to work this weekend. And was very serious about it... Now.. Whether he lets me off or not is a different story... Hopefully!!
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

we'll have the years ends party at my dz, so that's on for saturday, i'll probably cure myself on sunday then.. :D

tonight meeting up with my friend and fellow dorkzoner john for dinner and will probably have to pry my NEW RIG from him! B|

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Hanging out with friends at Elsinore and watching the wingsuit world record. B|:)

That would be cool to see. Enjoy that.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Today I have to go to the HR building and listen to the changes with our health insurance(4hr lecture1-5pm). Tomorrow the 8yr old has karate 9-10, then a dr appt at 11, then we have to groc shop. Sunday it is back to karate, home to clean the house. there will be cooking meals yelling at the 8yr old for who knows what, cleaning the car, more groc shopping cause I always forget something and have to go back. I have to sneak away and get the 8yr old his bday present and so on without him seeing. I think I am getting him a new skate deck but the only skate store worth buying from is in Orlando at City walk. Maybe I will just get him clothes...:D Pay bills online and get the car oil and belts changed. I think that is it...:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Maybe I will just get him clothes...:D

Booooo.... [hiss] Booooooo...

Don't do it! Stick with the skate deck.

Have fun at the lecture (ZZZZzzzzzzzz...)

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Today going to the DZ. Then this evening the girls of the dz are all getting dressed up and going out. :) Should be fun!

Tomorrow going to Churchill Downs in Louisville, KY to bet on some horses.

Sunday going to the dz.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Today going to the DZ. Then this evening the girls of the dz are all getting dressed up and going out. :) Should be fun!

Hmmmm... sounds dangerous. Perhaps you ladies should bring along some... uh... protection :$

Remember to take along a camera for without photographic proof, it didn't happen. B|

Have fun!

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I just got out of the insurance lecture...WOOHOO!!:D

That was quick. Good for you. Now get to work :P

We have had a tough morning with only 3 patients that showed up and only 15 more minutes left. :D
I still have 2hrs of work left but I caught up with everything yesterday....:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Water sampling Saturday morning, followed by boat decorating in the afternoon (for the Christmas parade of boats), followed by hanging with some friends. Lunch with the In-laws on Sunday. B|

Oh, and I'll try to get some cleaning in there somewhere.

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Clean this shit hole up called a home, pack my rig, go into the city to look for stuff to jump off, probably find a bar first to kill some time. Then get to work nice and early tomorrow to pack and keep money in my pocket for my smoking and drinking addictions.

Its a grand ole life i gotta say. :)

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Tomorrow night... May bring the new boy into the DZ fuckery.

I realize it's not a school night, but I hope you got his parent's permission.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Tomorrow night... May bring the new boy into the DZ fuckery.

I realize it's not a school night, but I hope you got his parent's permission.:|

He's not a tadpole. Shocking, huh? :P

So is he still cool with wearing the little schoolboy uniform?:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

rest up tonight...down to the DZ tomorro, DZ fuckery saturday night, DZ sunday morning, then home in the afternoon for some football and gettin some rounds through my new pistol :)
~MaVriK~
"The Greatest Accomplishment in life is actually Living it"