nate25

I just got engaged to the luckiest girl in the world

Good luck. I'm about even on pessimism and optimism when it comes to marriage. I hope you come out 'heads up'.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

awww that's lovely.

i hope you make each other very happy and have lots of natelings and a nice house and a dog called spot and a chicken called satnav

...riding lawn mower & initials on the trash cans!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

odd,,title,,,why is she the luckiest ? because of you ?;)

Holy shit your the only one to call him (somewhat) out on the title?:S WTF? Come on lady's .............

well at least 2 people got it!:P

I must admit I am very lucky myself... her dad has the best duck hole I have ever been hunting in:$ jk she is really a great girl, after all she does put up with ME!!!!

She did win the lotto; she got me, got engaged to me and is marrying a skydiver!!B|

I want to B.A.S.E. but I cant find a conopy that will open from the time i jump off my roof to the time I hit the ground. I live in the ass hole of the earth (Mississippi Delta) and my roof is the tallest thing anywhere around here.
When I get back to Idaho I need to find someone that will let me borrow their B.A.S.E. rig so I can jump off THE bridge. Want to lend me yours?