skydiverbry

Weekend Plans

5 hour ride out on a boat!!!

Must be one hell of a fishing spot in the middle of the pond:P;)

:D:D

Bry

or a very slow moving boat....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Let's see...

Tonight: Spending time with the new guy. :$

Tomorrow: See my Dad at the hospital (yeah, he's stilllll there) :(. Weather is going to suck so I guess I'll clean my house, food shop, cook, etc.

Tomorrow night: Dinner and drinks with the DZ crowd. B|B|B|

Sunday: Jumping if the weather clears (looks like it will... not sure about the winds at this point). B|B|B|

Sunday night: Spending time with the new guy. :$

Always be kinder than you feel.

Tomorrow morning leaving for Mexico to go get my stuff and bring it up to Ft. Worth. I'm giving a friend from there a ride home and we're going to stop at one of the DZ's on the way for her first tandem.

I'm not sure if I'll spend Saturday night in Mexico or if I'll try to drive up to San Antonio and be at Skydive San Marcos early Sunday
I got nuthin

today... took the day off work cuz my jaw still hurts from the dentist. get to go to bed early tonight because...
Saturday - working
sunday - working
next 18 days after that- working
then I get a few days off. If i have time I want to go to the mountains and do some snwboarding but I will pobly spend it doing all the things I wasn't able to do in the last month.
Then I work another 15 or 16 days staight.

THEN Im of to ELOY for the holiday boogie.

So ya, no weekends for me for about 5 weeks:|

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Ya I typically work a 10 day on 4 day off scedule with the option of working my days off every second rotation. Im going to work my days off next weekend. Then in december we are modifying our schedule and working right up until dec 22 but then we get 2 weeks off paid holidays. Headin to eloy for the holiday boogie. Then Im praying I will get laid off sometime in january, Im planning on going to australia for a year in january and I'd rather get laid off (get severence pay) than just quit and get nothing.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

waiting on 2 phone calls, one from a girl ive been talking to, for a few days, and another from a friend whose coming to tampa sunday to get some ink done, hopefully be going to the bar sunday night.

saturday im going to my uncles island house, to have a giant party.

tonite, im heading to the shop to get pictures of a new mod i had done a few weeks ago, and might get a few more piercings, depending on the mood of my artist. then might head to the bar for more free drinks.

pretty typical boring weekend really.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Mostly try to finish up the yard work (bulldozing mounds of dirt around) and settle down in front of the TV Saturday evening with some beers and watch the Alabama football game.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Tonight: Sneaking a couple of bottles into the movies with my girlfriend.

Saturday: Pay some bills, head to the DZ for a few jumps.

Sunday: Cookout at a friends house, watch some football.

I love weekends!
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

Hopefully jump some!

On a side note...I should play the lottery today. Two pieces of mail today. My A license...YAY! And a 50 dollar gift card from my bank....no idea why-Just know that I LIKE it!
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Saturday- Dinner with some long time jumper friends up in Silverdale, WA. They're a husband-wife-both-jump-have-kids couple like V and me. Sometimes it's a pretty small club.:)
Sunday- Staying home with my torn rotator cuff and cooking up some ribs.:)

No bands playing that I want to see this weekend, so won't be hittin' the bars at all.

To all of you that are jumping this weekend, have a fun, safe time. :)

Tonight - Celebrating my cancer test results :)Tomorow - Golf, Ride my bike up to Deland to check it out. Dinner with the one I love. B|
Sunday - Jumping at Z-Hills, Pats vs Colts later that night.

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Hopefully jump some!

On a side note...I should play the lottery today. Two pieces of mail today. My A license...YAY! And a 50 dollar gift card from my bank....no idea why-Just know that I LIKE it!

The bank knew you got your A and they wanted to buy you a couple of jumps.:PB|

Oh heck yes!
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Tonight - Celebrating my cancer test results :)Tomorow - Golf, Ride my bike up to Deland to check it out. Dinner with the one I love. B|
Sunday - Jumping at Z-Hills, Pats vs Colts later that night.

By the smiley I take it that's good news. Been in your shoes waiting and waiting.... I'm happy for your good news. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Drafting 3 seperate business plans, cleaning and reorganizing the home office and trying not to think about someone who's ignoring me :|

Planning on pulling a V-B and getting totally shitfaced Sat evening so I can feel sorry for myself on Sunday ;)

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

Last night I went birthday present shopping for my dad.... got him a few nice cigars and some random stuff. That was fun, except i had to run ALL OVER Pensacola before I could decide what to get him! Dads are hard to shop for! :P

Today is the Blue Angels Airshow, so after I make a couple jumps I'll head over there to watch my friends jump in! And tmrw perhaps jump some more?? And study! :)