DigitalDave

Ugliest skydiver here ?

Here's a picture of me, but don't know that it'll count since I was in my Halloween costume. The give away that it's a costume, I've never piloted a twin otter, and I don't even own a set of David Clark head sets.

Martin
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

You're not ugly. Heck, you're not even in the bottom 50%! Why are you so down about your looks?

I'm not down on my looks and I'm not looking for compliments. I just figure us less-than-perfect people can all get naked and bump nasties .. leaving the pretty people out.

I was just curious if anyone would claim the Ugliest Skydiver title. Also, I wonder who has the most ghetto rig here.

You're not ugly. Heck, you're not even in the bottom 50%! Why are you so down about your looks?

I'm not down on my looks and I'm not looking for compliments. I just figure us less-than-perfect people can all get naked and bump nasties .. leaving the pretty people out.

I was just curious if anyone would claim the Ugliest Skydiver title. Also, I wonder who has the most ghetto rig here.

Hey Dave... most of us are less than perfect (well except for Shah of course!) and honestly... who wants perfection (except for Shah of course)?
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Looks like it is a pic on shah day today...:D

He is just the one that sticks out most as thinking that if a woman is a size 10 or 12 she is overweight... ugh!

Sorry Shah for picking on you... well not really but I am trying to be polite. :P
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

There's a reason I don't have a profile pic.

kmills, you are a very attractive woman.

+1 Kim you know you are a hottie! B|
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Fixed it for you. ;)

Seriously, though - I think your perception of someone's appearance can change as you get to know them, and I don't just mean that you pick up on their 'inner beauty'. I've noticed it with both men and women.

I dunno but for me Alexis Perry is one ugly dude
Great skydiver but ugly ugly ugly.
I come a close second. And right behind me is Shropshire:D:D:D

NOBODY is as ugly as shropshire! but he gets overlooked SOOOO often.. :D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

i concur!

BTW, it's up for sale! VERY cheap..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Interesting -- SudsyFist also likes them very thin and chesty. People gave him shit about it, but it was good-natured then.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)