DigitalDave

Ugliest skydiver here ?

Or are you just getting in touch with your feminine side by not so discreetly asking for compliments? :P

Yeah, I've been waiting for the flood of posts from other people, all claiming to be ugly, each with a flattering photo attached. :D

Can we nominate? or is this just a self entry kinda place?

B|

Not my thread, so not my rules. But I guess you could nominate, so long as you know what the person actually looks like. For the rest, maybe we should try and guess what they look like from their posts?

Can we nominate? or is this just a self entry kinda place?

B|

Not my thread, so not my rules. But I guess you could nominate, so long as you know what the person actually looks like. For the rest, maybe we should try and guess what they look like from their posts?

Now....THAT would be a funny thread. Which of these is me....ahaha. Good stuff.
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Or are you just getting in touch with your feminine side by not so discreetly asking for compliments? :P

Yeah, I've been waiting for the flood of posts from other people, all claiming to be ugly, each with a flattering photo attached. :D

I don't think I am ugly, but don't think I am hot either... I think I am just a real person with flaws and imperfections and I am ok with that.

There are people (ahem like Shah) who are really the minority in thinking that women must be gorgeous and have a perfect model like body. Otherwise we are worthless. I am not one to believe Shah represents the male population and for that I am thankful. But it does tend to screw with our minds when we hear a guy thinking such way.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

You're not ugly. Heck, you're not even in the bottom 50%! Why are you so down about your looks?

Seems like hes having some complexes and needs someone to tell him he's not ugly (asking so in a stealth king of way), which you just did..
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

I don't think I am ugly, but don't think I am hot either... I think I am just a real person with flaws and imperfections and I am ok with that.

There are people (ahem like Shah) who are really the minority in thinking that women must be gorgeous and have a perfect model like body. Otherwise we are worthless. I am not one to believe Shah represents the male population and for that I am thankful. But it does tend to screw with our minds when we hear a guy thinking such way.

I am so ugly I have to get a pass from the city officials to leave the house in the day light so I wont frighten any of the pretty people or children. :D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly