ridestrong

You can't drive... so stay home!

On my happy drive to the hospital this morning for a BS consult I saw ~15 accidents. If you can't maintain control of your car over a 20ft stretch of slush do the rest of us a favor and stay home. Almost more irritating than people driving slow in the passing lane, but not quite. Is there really anything more irritating than that?
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Is there really anything more irritating than that?

yes. People that make threads about it on various forums, because they probably drive just as badly, if not worse.
:D:P

Haha... touché.

i haaate it when people drive slow in the carpool lane. then get pissed when your riding their ass. i dont care if you drive slow. just dont do it in the fucking fast lane!

I agree. The left lane is for passing. If your not passing then get the hell over into the right lane. FUCKHEADS!
SKYDIVING = HAPPY

Oh I hate that shit too.

its called "pushing"

I always throw in a nice brake check.

Maybe they are just trying to save gas by riding your ass. Riding ass is bad, mmmkay. Unless it lowers your carbon footprint, or both parties consent in the ass riding.

The carpool and "fast lanes" are there for people going a long distance and won't be exiting any time soon. They aren't for speeding.

Ride my ass and I'll slam on my brakes!

Why not just move over and let the faster traffic pass??

If it's practical (often all lanes are full) or safe, then I will but tailgaters are very naughty.

I also do not hold with braking on tailgaters, that's also a bad driving practice .... but I wont be bullied by aragant fucks driving too close to my arse.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

The carpool and "fast lanes" are there for people going a long distance and won't be exiting any time soon. They aren't for speeding.

Ride my ass and I'll slam on my brakes!

I heard about your driving missy....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Often times all the lanes are full and there's not much anyone can do about it.

It's the times when I'm on the Interstate at 7:30 in the morning (on a Saturday) on my way to the dz to get on Otter Load 1.... The speed limit is 75 mph and both lanes slow down to 65. You get into the right lane because it is moving faster... only to 10 minutes later pass someone driving under the speed limit in the 'Passing Lane'. Next thing you know your on Otter Load 2 and your whole day is now evens not odds... or something like that. Oooh or even worse the King Air.

If I'm going the speed limit, I'm not moving over for someone to speed by. They can go around if they want to.

Sorry, but if you are pacing traffic to your right-move over. I don't care if you're going the limit. You might be going to the store 4 miles down the road but I've got 600 miles to put behind me before I can see my wife and you are in my way.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

If I'm going the speed limit, I'm not moving over for someone to speed by. They can go around if they want to.

Then perhaps you should learn the traffic laws of your state:

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=veh&group=21001-22000&file=21650-21664
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Lordy.

All I was saying is that I'm not moving over for someone who wants to go zoom, zoom past me. Especially if I'm going the posted speed limit. If they are in that big of a hurry and feel the need to speed, go around me.

People who drive like that kill people.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

>The left lane is for passing.

Yep. But the carpool lane is for . . . carpooling.

> your not passing then get the hell over into the right lane.

Or get into the carpool lane and let people pass in the passing lane. (Assuming you have more than one person of course.)

"Sorry, but if you are pacing traffic to your right-move over. I don't care if you're going the limit. You might be going to the store 4 miles down the road but I've got 600 miles to put behind me before I can see my wife and you are in my way."

+1

The left lane isn't exactly ideal if you intend to 'do the speed limit' (on major highways at least). I don't know about other areas of the country, but in the tri-state area, doing anything less than 80-85 in the left lane will not only get you tailgated, but also high beams. Just sayin' :|

Lordy.

All I was saying is that I'm not moving over for someone who wants to go zoom, zoom past me. Especially if I'm going the posted speed limit. If they are in that big of a hurry and feel the need to speed, go around me.

People who drive like that kill people.

Jebus fucking christ...... I thought the only women who did that were the fucking passive agressive asian dragon ladies up here around Seattle.

I never imagined you were a third world kind of driver.

You can take em out of the oxcart.. but you can't take the oxcart out of them.:S:S