lpdwntnd

Have you ever bought tampons or pads for her?

Came up in a discussion tonight. Most of my guy friends said they never have and never will. I myself have bought them for my wife and my mother as well. No problem with doing it. How about it my fellow men, do you or would you buy women products for them?
Stop looking at me

This came up when my husband and I were dating and he said he would be happy to do buy pads/tampons/midol/whatever. I thought he was sweet and slightly whipped. :ph34r: Only do I come to find out that he has an ulterior motive for being so nice.

He explained to me that he acknowledged my physical discomfort/hormonal plunges and inevitable emotional swings and would 'help me out.' He knew that I would be appreciative of him and not only be rather nice to him, but thank him appropriately later. :P

Guys, think about the leverage you could have - being the nice guy and going out of your way to help out your woman - by just going to the freaking store. If there was ever a time to gain brownie points, this would be it. For the morons who wouldn't do this "dreadful" task, I hope you get a used tampon tea bag the next time you're ill and your better half is caring for you.

TOTALLY agree - an *excellent* way to rack up brownie points. She *will* think you're MORE of a man for having the confidence not to care.

And yes, if she's a smart woman, she will show her gratitude ;)B|

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Yeah, I bought some tampons for a neighbor once...and as I live alone and this is a small community, the cashier looked at me funny. I said that I get terrific nose bleeds, paid and walked out. As I looked back, the cashier had such a funny look on her face that I almost couldn't drive for laughing.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

not only have i bought them for her, i've stood at the wall of cotton and called her on the cell phone and asked, in my annoying guy who wants everyone around to hear his phone conversation voice, "do you need the large or extra large?"

Hopefully she would reciprocate while buying condoms.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

not only have i bought them for her, i've stood at the wall of cotton and called her on the cell phone and asked, in my annoying guy who wants everyone around to hear his phone conversation voice, "do you need the large or extra large?"

Hopefully she would reciprocate while buying condoms.

ROFLMAO..

other than I am thinking.....

"Hunny" they don't have Juvinile, can you make do with standard?"

LOL Mike.

I bought it for my wife when I had one. Buy it now for my daughter.

Went with my daughter to get bras and panties the other night. Went in to Victoria's Secret. Showed the girl my ID and credit card. Told her my daughter chould use the credit card, but I was leaving. Figured that would be easier for my daughter. Everyone agreed. I went to FYE and waited.

I have no problem shopping for underwear, but my 16yo 36DD daughter would probably find it awkward.

It has enver crossed my mind that I should NOT buy stuff like that for the women in my life. I do most of the shopping anyhow.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I have no problem shopping for underwear...

I can't say the same exactly... I'm generally very embarased in the women's underwear section... especially if I'm left there alone while she's trying something on... :$

I guess I'm just strange like that... :$
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...