skyrider

We got Womens Hair covered, What about Mens?

messy and colorful...:)

haha, ive had, blue, red, black with a white stripe, white with a black stripe, and various designs shaved.

i want pink.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

what about mohawks??

Mohawks are cool. fohawks (fauxhawk? you know what I mean) are not.

How about the Glen Plake look?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

what about mohawks??

Mohawks are cool. fohawks (fauxhawk? you know what I mean) are not.

How about the Glen Plake look?

had a friend of mine who was rocking that style, cept without the color.

the problem with most reds and exotic colors like that, is they dont last and fade fast :(
makes me sad, haha
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

LOOOOOVE the red!

There is a certain skydiver who posts regularly here who went through a period of dyeing his hair blue.
When I teased him about it once, he retorted (going from memory here):

"Oh, but the babes in the nightclubs love it!
You should see how many come up to me and start asking me about it!
And these aren't the kind of girls you would take home to meet your mother,
but the kind you would take home to meet your girlfriend!!!":o:)
(Feel free to identify yourself, Mr. Blue.:ph34r:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Ever since starting to lose mine (like half a lifetime ago!), I just got it cut shorter and shorter. When I reached the 'number two all over' stage I realised there was no point paying a barber any more and started clipping it myself - which was seriously liberating.

At this point I still haven't had the courage to take a razor to my head and shave it completely - too much of a statement, maybe - but it's clipped so short (and I've lost so much) that it would barely make any difference. I think I have a soft enough face that I don't look too mean, but in any case what am I going to do? Sport a 'comb over'? :D

On balance I guess it'd be nice to have a full head of hair, but I've long since forgotten what that was like. :)

I shave my head in the showers about once every other day. On the week ends....I just let it go a little bit longer.
Funny thing...the wife kind of likes it when I let it and my face go a little. Says I look like that English actor.....to which I say...YEAH RIGHT!

But some ladies love it, others don't. But it is what I have. A decade ago I did think of doing the hair transplant thing and at $20k it was too much. I even tried that hair regrowth stuff....which really hurt my body so i stopped.

So I'm comfy with what I have now. Or what I don't have.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

OK since I am a hairstylist here is my opinion, first the professional:

The hair can make or break a look of a person, men and women. If the long hair looks good on them then they should sport it. If they decide to cut it off, then a great cut without chopping it up it will look fantastic as well too. Guys can sport a lot of doo's and have fun just like women. Now for the buzz cut, again needs to be done right and look good or it will look like a home job or they are in the army.

My personal opinion: I like short hair but it has to have some spunk in it. The hair cut needs to be done in a way that a guy can just wear it for clean cut looks and then for the casual run your fingers through it weekend hair. That is what I like. If a guy has long hair, my scissor happy hands wants to cut it off. lol. Sorry.
You create life, life does not create you.